1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    20 Oct '18 18:32
    @dj2becker

Now and then I miss poster epaphenhas (not sure that is the right spelling).

I recall him saying that he got tired of Christian apologetics.

Some Christians do.
  2. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    21 Oct '18 01:35
    @dj2becker said
    I would like to hear from anyone other than Dive, FMF and Ghost what happened to Grampy Bobby. I hear he may have stopped posting here because he was ridiculed for his beliefs. Can anyone verify this?
    Nothing happened to GB.

What happened is, the spirituality forum lost its soul.
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    21 Oct '18 02:47
    @dj2becker said
    I would like to hear from anyone other than Dive, FMF and Ghost what happened to Grampy Bobby. I hear he may have stopped posting here because he was ridiculed for his beliefs. Can anyone verify this?
    sometimes you just have to listen to those that know
  4. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    21 Oct '18 03:48
    @secondson said
    Nothing happened to GB.

What happened is, the spirituality forum lost its soul.
    So he didn’t stop posting due to illness?
  5. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    21 Oct '18 04:091 edit
    I'm wondering if anyone has a connection with vistesd. Two years ago he recommended some books on meditation for me, and I read a couple of them in short order. But recently I decided to start reading another book on his list, Philip Kapleau's "The Three Pillars of Zen," and it is proving to be transformational. Zen Buddhism, to my surprise, accords in nearly every way with what I hitherto fancied was my own unique (but woefully stunted) blending of atheism and spirituality.
  6. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    21 Oct '18 10:36
    @soothfast said
    I'm wondering if anyone has a connection with vistesd. Two years ago he recommended some books on meditation for me, and I read a couple of them in short order. But recently I decided to start reading another book on his list, Philip Kapleau's "The Three Pillars of Zen," and it is proving to be transformational. Zen Buddhism, to my surprise, accords in nearly every way w ...[text shortened]... at I hitherto fancied was my own unique (but woefully stunted) blending of atheism and spirituality.
    How surprised do you think you'll be at "the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;"
    Titus 2:13
  7. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    22 Oct '18 02:22
    @soothfast said
    I'm wondering if anyone has a connection with vistesd. Two years ago he recommended some books on meditation for me, and I read a couple of them in short order. But recently I decided to start reading another book on his list, Philip Kapleau's "The Three Pillars of Zen," and it is proving to be transformational. Zen Buddhism, to my surprise, accords in nearly every way w ...[text shortened]... at I hitherto fancied was my own unique (but woefully stunted) blending of atheism and spirituality.
    vistesd was the first poster i read when i first came on this site and his words made me wanna stay. That being said i wouldn't stop at zen buddhism or meditation as an end or final answer to the questions about life. And there are answers despite what anyone else might tell you. ❤️
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    22 Oct '18 02:24
    @secondson said
    How surprised do you think you'll be at "the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;"
    and when or if he appears it still wont change the fact you dont know anything worth telling others 💀💀💀
  9. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    22 Oct '18 22:31
    @secondson said
    If I believed in the Bible your comment would be superfluous. Since I don't believe in it your comment is merely so much noise to me. Either way, you're wasting your time.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree