1. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    28 Jun '16 12:521 edit
    Originally posted by josephw
    So what's the brand of Christianity you're in lock-step with? I don't recall you ever mentioning it. Is it the "We're right and you're wrong" branch?

To be honest I think you're faking it.
    And more "avoidance mode".

What a surprise.

Do you think that it'd kill you if you were to set your pride aside and simply admit that you're wrong?
  2. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    28 Jun '16 14:25
    Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
    And more "avoidance mode".

What a surprise.

Do you think that it'd kill you if you were to set your pride aside and simply admit that you're wrong?
    Do you think you'll ever do anything in these forums except trolling?
  3. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    28 Jun '16 16:171 edit
    Do you think you'll ever do anything in these forums except trolling?
    C'mon JW. You're wrong and you know you're wrong.

If you were right, you'd do the following:
    1 ) Explain in detail exactly what Peter is saying in 2 Peter 1:16-21 and how that supports YOUR interpretation.
    2) Explain in detail exactly what GQ is saying about 2 Peter 1:20 and how that supports YOUR interpretation.

Because you know you're wrong, you continue to go into denial mode, avoidance mode and/or manufacture a reason to pitch a hissy fit rather than admit that you're wrong.

Falsely accusing me of being a troll is yet another way for you to avoid it. Just like all the other false accusations you've made on this thread.
  4. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    28 Jun '16 16:27
    C'mon JW. You're wrong and you know you're wrong.

If you were right, you'd do the following:
    1 ) Explain in detail exactly what Peter is saying in 2 Peter 1:16-21 and how that supports YOUR interpretation.
    2) Explain in detail exactly what GQ is saying about 2 Peter 1:20 and how that supports YOUR interpretation.

Because you know you're wrong, y ...[text shortened]... r way for you to avoid it. Just like all the other false accusations you've made on this thread.
    You're the one pitching a hissy fit. I'm not jumping through your hoops. You lost the thread the moment you began the character assassinations. Strain at a gnat, swallow the camel.
  5. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    28 Jun '16 16:34
    You're the one pitching a hissy fit. I'm not jumping through your hoops. You lost the thread the moment you began the character assassinations. Strain at a gnat, swallow the camel.
    Actually, I'm laughing at the ridiculous lengths that you go to in order to avoid admitting you're wrong.

You should ask yourself where your pride really gets you.
  6. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    28 Jun '16 16:38
    Actually, I'm laughing at the ridiculous lengths that you go to in order to avoid admitting you're wrong.

You should ask yourself where your pride really gets you.
    Ya, right. And I should go on the defensive so you can stroke your ego.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree