1. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    16 Dec '07 09:05
    Originally posted by LivingForJesus
    I don't get what you are getting at! Can't you see that the Bible is proven fact!?
    Let me lay it out simply for you:

1) The bible was written by god.
    2) The bible says god exists

therefore:

3) God exists.

Can you see the problem with this argument?
  2. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    16 Dec '07 09:191 edit
    Originally posted by Starrman
    Let me lay it out simply for you:

1) The bible was written by god.
    2) The bible says god exists

therefore:

3) God exists.

Can you see the problem with this argument?
    to some, the bible is not proven fact because they blindly believe god wrote it, it is proven fact (to a christian) because some prophecies are true and some discoveries have been made, such as noah's ark. it is not "it says god wrote it, so god wrote it."
  3. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    16 Dec '07 10:041 edit
    Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
    to some, the bible is not proven fact because they blindly believe god wrote it, it is proven fact (to a christian) because some prophecies are true and some discoveries have been made, such as noah's ark. it is not "it says god wrote it, so god wrote it."
    Firstly, the argument above is exactly what LivingJesus expressed. Secondly, alignment with a couple of prophecies is not 'proven fact'. Thirdly, Noah's Ark has not yet been discovered, there's just a nice shape on the side of a mountain that could be something resembling a big boat. Whether it is the Ark remains to be seen.
  4. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    16 Dec '07 10:18
    Firstly, the argument above is exactly what LivingJesus expressed. Secondly, alignment with a couple of prophecies is not 'proven fact'. Thirdly, Noah's Ark has not yet been discovered, there's just a nice shape on the side of a mountain that could be something resembling a big boat. Whether it is the Ark remains to be seen.
    that is one example of many, there is also evidence of giants. look it up on the discovery channel, it is a credible source
  5. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    16 Dec '07 10:43
    that is one example of many, there is also evidence of giants. look it up on the discovery channel, it is a credible source
    Don't talk daft.
  6. Cape Town
    Moves
    16 Dec '07 11:58
    Whether it is the Ark remains to be seen.
    No it does not 'remain to be seen'. It is quite clear to anyone of reasonable intelligence who checks it out that is not the ark and I think you would be hard pressed to find anyone who has been there who actually claims that it is.
  7. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    16 Dec '07 12:18
    You're having a laugh aren't you?
  8. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    16 Dec '07 12:20
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    No it does not 'remain to be seen'. It is quite clear to anyone of reasonable intelligence who checks it out that is not the ark and I think you would be hard pressed to find anyone who has been there who actually claims that it is.
    Actually if you do a quick google, you'd be hard pressed to find anybody in the first couple of pages that doesn't think it's all true and undeniable. The world is full if nutters.
  9. The sky
    Moves
    16 Dec '07 13:47
    Originally posted by LivingForJesus
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiNS_e5yJJU
    this is a great viedo please tell me what you think I saw it on youtube and thought it was great!!

this is antthor good one!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDpnAqxYeGU&feature=related

PLEASE COMMENT!!🙂
    I like how he only allows comments from people who agree with him. If he really believes his arguments are convincing and logical, and if he really wants to convince non-believers, shouldn't he be happy to discuss the matter with those who were not convinced by his videos and ask questions?
  10. Cape Town
    Moves
    16 Dec '07 13:55
    Actually if you do a quick google, you'd be hard pressed to find anybody in the first couple of pages that doesn't think it's all true and undeniable. The world is full if nutters.
    I looked up "noahs ark discovery" and clicked the first link it gave. It is true that the writter of the site appears to believe it, but he has not visited the site himself, and accepts that many of the people who did visit the site did not think it was the real ark, the only person listed as having visited the site is Ron Wyatt - now deceased and it is clear from the wikipedia article on him that he was in it for the fame or money and his own church essentially denied his claims.
    So can you find any living person who has visited the site and still claims it is the ark?
  11. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    16 Dec '07 13:56
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    I looked up "noahs ark discovery" and clicked the first link it gave. It is true that the writter of the site appears to believe it, but he has not visited the site himself, and accepts that many of the people who did visit the site did not think it was the real ark, the only person listed as having visited the site is Ron Wyatt - now deceased and it is c ...[text shortened]... s.
    So can you find any living person who has visited the site and still claims it is the ark?
    Umm, I'm not that bothered?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree