1. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    08 Aug '09 20:33
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Whats your biggest fear(s)? Hell? Torture? Death? Taxes?

Mine is that my ex-girlfriend might commit suicide. She just doesn't see what an amazing person she is , and constantly puts herself down. She does the most unselfish, creative,nurturing things all the time .For me,her children and others in general. She stands up for what is just and keeps an ...[text shortened]... hat she gets better and finally realizes what a lost she would be to the world if she died. 🙁
    Does she talk about committing suicide?
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    09 Aug '09 02:37
    Originally posted by TerrierJack
    You ARE your body. What you 'feel' as living is merely a group of constituent things that will all end. There is no 'my' awakening.

"Shariputra, all dharmas are empty of characteristics. They are not produced. Not destroyed, not defiled, not pure, and they neither increase nor diminish. Therefore, in emptiness there is no form, feeling, cognition, ...[text shortened]... ccumulating, no extinction, no way, and no understanding and no attaining." - Heart Sutra
    Thanks for the whack on the head,noble friend🙂

May I have another?
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    09 Aug '09 02:40
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Does she talk about committing suicide?
    Yes.

Unlike others who I have been able to 'joke' to or raise their spirits some other way, she is a tough nut to crack.
  4. Standard memberduecer
    anybody seen my
    underpants??
    Moves
    09 Aug '09 03:02
    Whats your biggest fear(s)? Hell? Torture? Death? Taxes?

Mine is that my ex-girlfriend might commit suicide. She just doesn't see what an amazing person she is , and constantly puts herself down. She does the most unselfish, creative,nurturing things all the time .For me,her children and others in general. She stands up for what is just and keeps an ...[text shortened]... hat she gets better and finally realizes what a lost she would be to the world if she died. 🙁
    I have an irrational fear of spiders😳
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    09 Aug '09 03:12
    Originally posted by clearlight
    Ignorence.
    Is bliss.
  6. Joined
    07 Mar '09
    Moves
    09 Aug '09 17:40
    Yes.

Unlike others who I have been able to 'joke' to or raise their spirits some other way, she is a tough nut to crack.
    Hell is the place where you hate yourself and others. If you want to get out of hell you have to step to the next level - Hunger. We all feel the hunger (some more than others) and in many different ways. Some hunger for alcohol or drugs, some for certainty, some for praise, some for the future of their children. Find that hunger and feed it and grow it. Easier said than done but that is the most useful method. (and of course I am not telling you to do this for someone else - they can only do it.)
  7. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    10 Aug '09 08:41
    Originally posted by TerrierJack
    Hell is the place where you hate yourself and others. If you want to get out of hell you have to step to the next level - Hunger. We all feel the hunger (some more than others) and in many different ways. Some hunger for alcohol or drugs, some for certainty, some for praise, some for the future of their children. Find that hunger and feed it and grow it. ...[text shortened]... method. (and of course I am not telling you to do this for someone else - they can only do it.)
    Thank you again Tj. A simple post but definately food for thought.

I feel she makes progress at times but then comes crashing back down into her misery. I would give anything to see this fine woman get over her suicidal nature.
  8. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    10 Aug '09 14:42
    Thank you again Tj. A simple post but definately food for thought.

I feel she makes progress at times but then comes crashing back down into her misery. I would give anything to see this fine woman get over her suicidal nature.
    Give her Yourself herenow
    and watch her dragging herself out of the trap that keeps her separated from this fresh herenow😵
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    10 Aug '09 15:12
    Originally posted by black beetle
    Give her Yourself herenow
    and watch her dragging herself out of the trap that keeps her separated from this fresh herenow😵
    I know what you mean . And she knows what you mean...most of the time. Its just the bits in between that are disturbing.
    ...I will persist. I know there is light at the end of the tunnel...
  10. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    10 Aug '09 15:15
    I know what you mean . And she knows what you mean...most of the time. Its just the bits in between that are disturbing.
    ...I will persist. I know there is light at the end of the tunnel...
    Of course you both know what I mean (and it's just her mind that it 's disturbing)
    😵
  11. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    10 Aug '09 15:263 edits
    Originally posted by black beetle
    Of course you both know what I mean (and it's just her mind that it 's disturbing)
    😵
    I'll tell her that ,BlackBeetle. You know, this could be really it!.... Your comment might just put her over the edge of "non-feardom"(😵)

I will tell her tomorrow.
    Now just before any of you posters think that BlackBeetle has done this. Oh no! This is not so! He may have just been the 'little nudge' to tip her over the bar,(so to speak), but then again Im getting ahead of myself.I wont be seeing her until tomorrow. (oops its already tomorrow,lol)

However I am somewhat confident of a good result here.

I have invested much energy into this particurlar individual and I am confident she will see the wisdom of BB's,(and the others'😉, wisdom in averting this drastic course of action.
    For suicide is a very unspiritual act. If you can think of a better way to put it feel free.
  12. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    10 Aug '09 22:25
    Could be on Earth,why not? seems like a nice enough planet.
    "Heaven (the sky) and Earth shall pass away, but my words shall never pass away".
  13. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    11 Aug '09 00:28
    Originally posted by daniel58
    "Heaven (the sky) and Earth shall pass away, but my words shall never pass away".
    Heaven will pass away? Huh?
    Why would I subscribe to the idea of heaven if its just going to pass away.
  14. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    11 Aug '09 03:31
    Heaven will pass away? Huh?
    Why would I subscribe to the idea of heaven if its just going to pass away.
    How is this for a thought? Heaven is a place within the universe on a different dimesion of reality. When the universe ceases to exist the earth in our dimension will be long gone and so will heaven. Maybe intelligent existence can transcend all of this? Of course I am making it up as I go here, but wouldn't that be cool?
  15. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    12 Aug '09 01:30
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    How is this for a thought? Heaven is a place within the universe on a different dimesion of reality. When the universe ceases to exist the earth in our dimension will be long gone and so will heaven. Maybe intelligent existence can transcend all of this? Of course I am making it up as I go here, but wouldn't that be cool?
    Yes it would be cool,and keep on making it up. For creation is always a an uplifing act. (please dont start with me about 'creating war' or anything like that. That is just a misapropriation of the term 'creatiion'😉

Trancesdence is imminent. All life will feel the effects one way or another.😵

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree