Groundlessness

Groundlessness

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
21 Sep 11

Originally posted by rvsakhadeo
Yes, you told me once.Give me time to improve and come up to the required standard of typing.There is no auto-correct facility available on my PC as I type on the RHP page or is it ? The MS Word programme available on this machine does have that facility, but I type directly onto the space left here on RHP web page instead of first creating an MS Word fil ...[text shortened]... the copy-pasting.
Thanks also to proper knob! So your nob is habitually on the boobies? Great!
All you need to do is press the 'space bar' when you have typed a comma. No MS Word File needed.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
21 Sep 11

Yes, you told me once.Give me time to improve and come up to the required standard of typing.There is no auto-correct facility available on my PC as I type on the RHP page or is it ? The MS Word programme available on this machine does have that facility, but I type directly onto the space left here on RHP web page instead of first creating an MS Word fil ...[text shortened]... the copy-pasting.
Once you post to RHP.com, look just below what you have posted. There
should be an "edit" there. Click on it and you can add the spaces. Then
click on "Edit" again and it will be corrected.

Pale Blue Dot

Moves
21 Sep 11

Cut out the middle man. Scrawl directly onto the screen with a wax crayon.

r
rvsakhadeo

India

Moves
21 Sep 11

Originally posted by Proper Knob
All you need to do is press the 'space bar' when you have typed a comma. No MS Word File needed.
Yes, but this does require concentration and time plus practice. I, more often than not type on my cell phone in the car while travelling to and fro the work site. This hurrying up leads to these sorts of typing mistakes. I prefer the red squiggles to appear below the matter in the MS Word file on my home PC to remind me of my mistakes.
As I have entered the 66 th year of my life, my main concern is to get across my view to you people before things come to an end, as all good things must !
Thanks a lot !

r
rvsakhadeo

India

Moves
21 Sep 11

Originally posted by RJHinds
Once you post to RHP.com, look just below what you have posted. There
should be an "edit" there. Click on it and you can add the spaces. Then
click on "Edit" again and it will be corrected.
Thanks, RJHinds ! I have used the edit function many times to correct my matter but probably never my typographical errors. But I must do that now regularly ( and deny Green Paladin any chance to take a crack at me)

Pale Blue Dot

Moves
21 Sep 11

Thanks, RJHinds ! I have used the edit function many times to correct my matter but probably never my typographical errors. But I must do that now regularly ( and deny Green Paladin any chance to take a crack at me)
Sorry, I couldn't resist...

r
rvsakhadeo

India

Moves
21 Sep 11

Originally posted by Green Paladin
Sorry, I couldn't resist...
I will accept your apology, only if you enter a debate with me on any of the posts in various threads here.

Pale Blue Dot

Moves
21 Sep 11

I will accept your apology, only if you enter a debate with me on any of the posts in various threads here.
Thread 142046