1. Joined
    19 Jan '13
    Moves
    31 Mar '13 04:261 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Like Essex girls.
    I think people on this site would be lucky to catch one! ๐Ÿ™‚

I have my theory that the ejyptian pyramids might possibly of been a response to space ships - whats odd is they don't climb them, like in s america - they were white, polished and seem to point at the stars. why build something that big and specific? and our solar system could be a laboratory, pet, experiment....farm! of a higher life form - with jupiter being a device that protects us from asteroids, but happened to let one through for t rex. ๐Ÿ™‚ ok prove me wrong ... and not sure about the pyramids
  2. Joined
    03 Sep '12
    Moves
    01 Apr '13 01:36
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    I seem to recall reading that the Dodo wasn't actually all that tasty - they were just very, very easy to catch.
    If I am not mistaken, this his how they received their name. Early pirates, sailors, etc. would catch fairly easily.
  3. Joined
    19 Jan '13
    Moves
    01 Apr '13 02:151 edit
    Originally posted by kd2acz
    If I am not mistaken, this his how they received their name. Early pirates, sailors, etc. would catch fairly easily.
    Do you remember that scene from hitch hikers guide to the galaxy? - The rump is very good, sir ๐Ÿ™‚

http://www.naderlibrary.com/ahitchscreen91.jpg

Thats what they have planned for gordon ramsey in the afterlife!
  4. Joined
    19 Jan '13
    Moves
    02 Apr '13 08:473 edits
    I guess this thread is not to relevant to 'spirituality' ๐Ÿ™‚

Just saying if you believe in god / creation even then i guess this thread is like oh shush...

If you believe in survival of the fittest, we are quite clearly an aliens lunch to my mind.

and re lovecraft tbh i've not read much, but what he does seem to do and sci fi writers often fail, is to try and understand beyond comprehension - if they are out there they don't look like an actor in a suit! with 5000 years and a bit of ai we could be god like, thats a flap of a birds wing in space.
  5. Joined
    19 Jan '13
    Moves
    03 Apr '13 03:352 edits
    the answer is 23 i think ๐Ÿ™‚
  6. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulรคrer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    05 Apr '13 08:47
    A sighting in the wild: http://science.ubc.ca/news/697
  7. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    11 Apr '13 23:38
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    Koran 25:29 For Mankind, the enemy is Cthulhu.

Yog Sothoth = The Union of Set and Thoth
    Shub Niggurath is Ishtar
  8. Joined
    19 Jan '13
    Moves
    12 Apr '13 05:06
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    A sighting in the wild: http://science.ubc.ca/news/697
    Well spotted! thats cool!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree