Halfway through August

Halfway through August

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rain

Moves
23 Aug 15

Originally posted by KellyJay
What do you think so far?
In the first post, I said I thought August went well compared to what it can be in the forums. Far from perfect, but nice efforts have been made.

I would like for next August to include the entire site, not just the Spirituality forum. That would be awesome.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
23 Aug 15

Originally posted by vivify
In the first post, I said I thought August went well compared to what it can be in the forums. Far from perfect, but nice efforts have been made.

I would like for next August to include the entire site, not just the Spirituality forum. That would be awesome.
If you could get it great. Be that as it may I'm thankful for the idea...it did show me how easy
it is for me at least to sneak in something personal without giving it a single thought that
was what was being done.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
23 Aug 15

Originally posted by vivify
I think you all have been rather phenomenal (compared to how it could be) this month. It was nice to see someone start a thread of poetry on this forum, and another person start a thread about saying something to a person you usually clash with. No one's "perfect", but I think this is great.

Personally, I wanted to continue the goal of being respectful ...[text shortened]... sn't conveyed properly.

Enough about me, though. How do you guys think you did this month?
I slipped a little here and there and had to apologize a couple times. 😳
But over all I see a little improvement.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
31 Aug 15

Almost at the end. 🙂

Cape Town

Moves
31 Aug 15

Originally posted by KellyJay
Almost at the end. 🙂
And as far as I know you have continued to shun people you don't like throughout the month - despite being the one to start the 'nicer for August' thread (although admittedly the 'August' idea itself was vivify's).