1. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Aug '09 22:03
    Originally posted by menace71
    There is nothing to recant. I'm looking at historical evidence. Old editions of the "Awake" or whatever it is called. They the WTS were building a place for the old testament prophets to live. Explain that? Why? Because they believed in their eminent return. Everything that I've stated is from looking at historical evidence from the WTS /Awake. That is the ...[text shortened]... putting something in print how can you refute it. It's there for all to see.

Manny
    if you are so interested in the beliefs of Jehovah Witnesses, for my goodness you cannot even find the correct and accurate name of one of the publications, one can only wonder at what else garbage you are harbouring, why don't you write to them, as for me, now i am finally done -

wish you well, regards Robbie.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    10 Aug '09 22:11
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    im done here Conrau K, in retrospect i must admit that i had a fairly interesting discussion with you with respect to the grammatical implications of the Sahidic coptic text and while i did not agree with your stance, the process made it perfectly clear that the ancient Coptic writers intended to make a distinction between the entity of God and the e ...[text shortened]... nsity for error of judgement, i have no wish to enter such an arena at present - regards Robert.
    Fair enough. Debates cannot go on indefinitely. Everyone eventually gets worn out.
  3. Standard memberduecer
    anybody seen my
    underpants??
    Moves
    11 Aug '09 00:33
    thats correct duecer

number of persons killed by memebers of the churches of Christendom in the crusades and the last two world wars

conservative estimate 80, million

number of persons killed by Jehovahs witnesses in any war

actual figure 0

thats correct duecer , you won, you scored the most kills.
    thanks😵
  4. Joined
    17 Mar '08
    Moves
    11 Aug '09 01:26
    Originally posted by generalissimo
    you can't compare dressing up to animal sacrifice.

both are pagan traditions yes, but dressing up harms nobody, unlike animal sacrifice.
    I'm not sure you got my point... the g1 knight is not dressed up, it's a poor horsey that halloween gambit players sacrifice on move 4!

1.e4 e5 2.Nf3 Nc6 3.Nc3 Nf6 4.Nxe5?!
  5. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    11 Aug '09 02:14
    if you are so interested in the beliefs of Jehovah Witnesses, for my goodness you cannot even find the correct and accurate name of one of the publications, one can only wonder at what else garbage you are harbouring, why don't you write to them, as for me, now i am finally done -

wish you well, regards Robbie.
    I knew what the publication was called I was being a smart @$$. Or Dumb @$$ which ever you choose.

Manny

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree