Hands that Serve ..

Hands that Serve ..

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
21 Feb 18

Originally posted by @rajk999
The bible says no such thing.
You obviously haven’t read it.

But it’s not too late and you don’t have to read it in its entirety just yet.

Focus on reading the New Testament after you’ve opened your heart and mind to what God is saying. The New Testament may seem long at 260 chapters, but most chapters are pretty short.

After you’ve finished the New Testament, I’d advise going to Psalms and Proverbs in the Old Testament, but to each his or her own.

God bless you!

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
21 Feb 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
You obviously haven’t read it.

But it’s not too late and you don’t have to read it in its entirety just yet.

Focus on reading the New Testament after you’ve opened your heart and mind to what God is saying. The New Testament may seem long at 260 chapters, but most chapters are pretty short.

After you’ve finished the New Testament, I’d advise going to Psalms and Proverbs in the Old Testament, but to each his or her own.

God bless you!
I dont need neither do I care for, blessings from hypocritical dead-faith Christians 😀

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
21 Feb 18

I dont need neither do I care for, blessings from hypocritical dead-faith Christians 😀
There you go again with your insults, judgmentalism and bearing of false witness.

You’re angry and lashing out upon hearing the truth - that accepting Christ into your heart is required, and the only requirement, for salvation and that good works are only evidence that the acceptance of Christ was genuine.

Why does the idea of accepting Christ into your heart anger you so much? You really should contemplate that question.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
21 Feb 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
There you go again with your insults, judgmentalism and bearing of false witness.

You’re angry and lashing out upon hearing the truth - that accepting Christ into your heart is required, and the only requirement, for salvation and that good works are only evidence that the acceptance of Christ was genuine.

Why does the idea of accepting Christ into your heart anger you so much? You really should contemplate that question.
Nope .. if I start believing like you, I will start acting like you.
The world does not need more dead faith Christians.

Who is angry? Im just calling a spade a spade.

Liars would not get into the Kingdom of God.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
21 Feb 18

Nope .. if I start believing like you, I will start acting like you.
The world does not need more dead faith Christians.

Who is angry? Im just calling a spade a spade.

Liars would not get into the Kingdom of God.
More insults, anger and bearing of false witness.

Yawn.