1. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    31 Dec '15 20:03
    Hope 2016 brings you all good health and happiness.

Genuine apologies to anyone i might have offended in 2015. Let us venture into the new year with a clean slate and a renewed appreciation for Elvis.
  2. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    01 Jan '16 00:54
    Indeed, happy new year all ... dispensing with the sentimental nonsense (because I'm too zoggled to string a coherent sentence together) I apologise to all the people I've upset and thank you all for your debates. Think highly of you all :]
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Jan '16 01:07
    Happy New Year......to the RHP forums.

I will add my apologies as well to anyone that I have offended in my posting past. Mostly to FMF, Dive, and Ghost.

Maybe I will jump into these forums in the new year?
  4. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    01 Jan '16 01:23
    Originally posted by chaney3
    Happy New Year......to the RHP forums.

I will add my apologies as well to anyone that I have offended in my posting past. Mostly to FMF, Dive, and Ghost.

Maybe I will jump into these forums in the new year?
    I want to apologize in advance to all the people offended by this post.
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    01 Jan '16 01:26
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke

Genuine apologies to anyone i might have offended in 2015. Let us venture into the new year with a clean slate and a renewed appreciation for Elvis.
    Happy New Year to all friends and foes out there. Best wishes for the new year. Lets hope that each passing year brings us all to a higher realization of life.

As for whoever I have offended .. Im not sorry 😀 Take it like a man and learn from the experience. Lets venture into the new year with a greater appreciation of the teachings of Christ :

..he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    01 Jan '16 01:58
    Originally posted by Agerg
    Indeed, happy new year all ... dispensing with the sentimental nonsense (because I'm too zoggled to string a coherent sentence together) I apologise to all the people I've upset and thank you all for your debates. Think highly of you all :]
    Ha, good one. I don't get off work 'til 2230 here, but I plan to catch up with you as soon as I'm home. I don't work tomorrow so it's all good. 🙂
  7. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    01 Jan '16 02:31
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Ha, good one. I don't get off work 'til 2230 here, but I plan to catch up with you as soon as I'm home. I don't work tomorrow so it's all good. 🙂
    Wow your shift lasts another 214 years?!?

Happy New Year to you and the rest.
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    01 Jan '16 03:34
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke

I accept your apology. Just don't do it again. Happy New Year. 😏
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    01 Jan '16 03:471 edit
    Originally posted by DeepThought

She obviously meant 2230 hours on a 24 hour clock. That is equivalent to 10:30 P.M. on a 12 hour clock.

Happy to educate you. I will continue to attempt to educate you guys to the truth in the new year. Happy New Year to all. 😏
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    01 Jan '16 03:54
    Happy New Year to all! I want to apologize to all I have offended and will offend. Apologies past, present and future!..😉😀
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    01 Jan '16 04:20
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    She obviously meant 2230 hours on a 24 hour clock. That is equivalent to 10:30 P.M. on a 12 hour clock.

Happy to educate you. I will continue to attempt to educate you guys to the truth in the new year. Happy New Year to all. 😏
    Thanks for the laugh, anyways.

🙂
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    01 Jan '16 04:22
    Originally posted by DeepThought

Sometimes it feels like it.

HNY, DT.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Jan '16 11:254 edits
    Originally posted by Agerg
    haha zoogled (agers) what an excellent word,

I make no apologies and have no regrets.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Jan '16 11:36
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I make no apologies and have no regrets.
    Not at all surprised by the former, and I don't believe the latter. Your not so stupid as to have no regrets over some of the things you have posted.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Jan '16 13:00
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Not at all surprised by the former, and I don't believe the latter. Your not so stupid as to have no regrets over some of the things you have posted.
    I regret that in years of posting here I have not learned a single thing from you other than you are best avoided.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree