Happy New Year

Happy New Year

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
01 Jan 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
I regret that in years of posting here I have not learned a single thing from you other than you are best avoided.
Your inability to learn is hardly my fault.

rc

Moves
01 Jan 16

I would certainly regret terming the female members of this site bitches while at the same time professing to be a Christian then again they probably meet that kind of hypocrisy all the time.

Moves
01 Jan 16
2 edits

I would certainly regret terming the female members of this site bitches while at the same time professing to be a Christian then again they probably meet that kind of hypocrisy all the time.
Are you talking to me... or are you feigning a pseudo-generic comment while making a sideways jibe at me without actually clicking "quote/reply" because you have now decided to "ignore" me (again) but are too much of a dick to actually ignore me and can't resist the jab as you are the master of ad hominem insults and name-calling duchebaggery?

PS: "son of satan" wishes you a happy new year and a prosperous 2016 🙂

rc

Moves
01 Jan 16

either way its difficult to fathom from the scriptures where he gets his morality from.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
01 Jan 16

either way its difficult to fathom from the scriptures where he gets his morality from.
Morality comes from the human heart, not a dusty book.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
01 Jan 16

Originally posted by divegeester
Are you talking to me... or are you feigning a pseudo-generic comment while making a sideways jibe at me without actually clicking "quote/reply" because you have now decided to "ignore" me (again) but are too much of a dick to actually ignore me and can't resist the jab as you are the master of ad hominem insults and name-calling duchebaggery?

PS: "son of satan" wishes you a happy new year and a prosperous 2016 🙂
Welp, that didn't last long.

Good job, boys.
Keep up the, um, work!

Black Beastie

Scheveningen

Moves
01 Jan 16

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
Hope 2016 brings you all good health and happiness.

Genuine apologies to anyone i might have offended in 2015. Let us venture into the new year with a clean slate and a renewed appreciation for Elvis.
Happy New Year everybody
May All Beings Be Happy
Namaste😵

Moves
01 Jan 16

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
Welp, that didn't last long.
What didn't last long?

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
01 Jan 16

What didn't last long?
Glad tidings, well wishes for the new year and all that.

D
Losing the Thread

Quarantined World

Moves
01 Jan 16

Originally posted by black beetle
Happy New Year everybody
May All Beings Be Happy
Namaste😵
Happy new year to you too.

Namaste

I have no idea what that means by the way, I assume something positive from the context I've always seen it in - something akin to "Peace be with you."?

Mar-a-Lago

Moves
01 Jan 16
5 edits

PS: "son of satan" wishes you a happy new year and a prosperous 2016 🙂[/b]
You just made robbies year !

Interesting that he has chosen an owl as his avatar.
The owl symbolises mourning and desolation since it lives in darkness.The owl also came to symbolise Satan, the Prince of Darkness.
The owl is a filthy bird, because it pollutes its own nest with its dung. It loves to live around tombs and decaying structures. When the owl ventures out into the daylight, the other birds attack it.(sounds familiar ) The scene of the owl mobbed by other birds is common in manuscripts.

Moves
01 Jan 16

Originally posted by Captain Strange
Interesting that he (Robbie) has chosen an owl as his avatar.
The owl symbolises mourning and desolation since it lives in darkness.The owl also came to symbolise Satan, the Prince of Darkness.
The owl is a filthy bird, because it pollutes its own nest with its dung. It loves to live around tombs and decaying structures. When the owl ventures out ...[text shortened]... ttack it.(sounds familiar ) The scene of the owl mobbed by other birds is common in manuscripts.
Yes the owl is also an occultist and satanic symbol. A quick search on google provides hundreds of references.

rc

Moves
01 Jan 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
Morality comes from the human heart, not a dusty book.
It may be a dusty book for you but to a Christian the word of God is alive! What does the Bible say with regard to morality from the heart?

The heart is more treacherous than anything else and is desperate. Who can know it? - Jeremiah 17:9

What can we say about a morality that is based on sentimentality? on mere human wisdom?

rc

Moves
01 Jan 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Captain Strange
You just made robbies year !

Interesting that he has chosen an owl as his avatar.
The owl is a filthy bird, because it pollutes its own nest with its dung. It loves to live around tombs and decaying structures. Whe ...[text shortened]... ttack it.(sounds familiar ) The scene of the owl mobbed by other birds is common in manuscripts.
In early Indian folklore, Owls represent wisdom and helpfulness, and have powers of prophecy. With superstitions dying out in the twentieth century - in the West at least - the Owl has returned to its position as a symbol of wisdom. In the mythology of ancient Greece, Athene, the Goddess of Wisdom, was so impressed by the great eyes and solemn appearance of the Owl that, having banished the mischievous crow, she honoured the night bird by making him her favourite among feathered creatures. The deaths of Julius Caesar, Augustus, Commodus Aurelius, and Agrippa were apparently all predicted by an Owl.

Indeed its seems that the owl was only despised by those who lived in ignorance and fear, to the truly noble and those with understanding it was venerated and much adored a symbol of goodness. Rather fitting I would say that my avatar is indeed an owl.

http://www.owlpages.com/articles.php?section=Owl+Mythology&title=Myth+and+Culture

Mar-a-Lago

Moves
01 Jan 16
1 edit

Indeed its seems that the owl was only despised by those who lived in ignorance and fear, to the truly noble and those with understanding it was venerated and much adored a symbol of goodness. Rather fitting I would say that my avatar is indeed an owl.

http://www.owlpages.com/articles.php?section=Owl+Mythology&title=Myth+and+Culture[/b]
Robbie I have no problem with you venerating a bird, a haddock an aubergine whatever.

Just stop venerating the brothers.
I beseech thee.