1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 Nov '12 12:061 edit
    I wish all Americans a happy Thanksgiving today. I hope everyone can enjoy a tasty meal with mash potatoes and gravy and turkey and dressing and perhaps a pumpkin or pecan pie. 😏

P.S. How could I forget the corn?
  2. Joined
    03 Sep '12
    Moves
    22 Nov '12 12:10
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I wish all Americans a happy Thanksgiving today. I hope everyone can enjoy a tasty meal with mash potatoes and gravy and turkey and dressing and perhaps a pumpkin or pecan pie. 😏
    You forgot Apple! Happy Thanksgiving to you as well.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Nov '12 12:321 edit

potatoes, corn, turkeys, didn't you get those from Native Americans? How could you
    forget them? How could they forget you?
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 Nov '12 12:41
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    potatoes, corn, turkeys, didn't you get those from Native Americans? How could you
    forget them? How could they forget you?
    I think we got them right here in America. The part about Native Americans is doubtful.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Nov '12 12:43
    I think we got them right here in America. The part about Native Americans is doubtful.
    the native Americans never gave you potatoes, corn and turkeys, what are you thankful for then?
  6. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    22 Nov '12 13:08

Dont worry RJ, you never ever forget the corn.
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 Nov '12 13:10
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    the native Americans never gave you potatoes, corn and turkeys, what are you thankful for then?
    In the United States, the modern Thanksgiving holiday tradition is commonly, but not universally, traced to a poorly documented 1621 celebration at Plymouth in present-day Massachusetts. The 1621 Plymouth feast and thanksgiving was prompted by a good harvest.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thanksgiving
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    22 Nov '12 16:01

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well. We have much to be thankful for, not to mention a spiritual forum where all can opine freely.🙂
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Nov '12 18:21
    Originally posted by kevcvs57
    Dont worry RJ, you never ever forget the corn.
    Or plenty of cheese...
  10. Joined
    30 Dec '04
    Moves
    22 Nov '12 19:57

Happy Thanksgiving to you also RJ.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree