1. Jo'Burg South Africa
    Moves
    06 Jan '07 17:37
    Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
    then there would be no debating, and debating is the only point to a good spirituality forum if you ask me.
    this is about maybe the only thing I will agree with you 😉
  2. Joined
    23 Jul '05
    Moves
    06 Jan '07 18:39
    Originally posted by Nicksten
    Everything!
    Bigot.
  3. Jo'Burg South Africa
    Moves
    06 Jan '07 20:56
    Originally posted by Bad wolf
    Bigot.
    😉 - you know that!
  4. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    06 Jan '07 21:07
    This is a very good thread.
  5. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    06 Jan '07 21:22
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    This is a very good thread.
    good one
  6. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    06 Jan '07 21:39
    Originally posted by Nicksten
    Same to you my friend, nor is this a atheist, theist, buddist etc etc forum. Nor is it a forum for you to lecture me anything about Christianity as it is clear that you dont know anything about it.

I started the thread cause of the fact that happynow left a retarted remark about my God. If you dont belief in God, that is your problem but I do. I come up ...[text shortened]... ums exclusively only for Christians, you will find people like yourself - "I know everything".
    An omnipotent God would not need an impudent little pipsqueak like you to defend him.

This forum is open to all viewpoints. If you are so easily offended by negative remarks about your faith, then you're going to really hate the time you spend here.

I'm an agnostic. My central belief is that the truth of god's existence is probably unknowable. I love when it when fools like you assume to know my viewpoint, and yet get it completely wrong. You're too obsessed with your own brainwashing-induced beliefs to be bothered with keeping track of what others actually think. Congratulations.
  7. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    06 Jan '07 21:40
    Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
    then there would be no debating, and debating is the only point to a good spirituality forum if you ask me.
    Which is exactly what Nicksten wants - a place where Jesus Christ is never criticized.
  8. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    06 Jan '07 21:49
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    Which is exactly what Nicksten wants - a place where Jesus Christ is never criticized.
    good luck with that
  9. Joined
    03 Jan '07
    Moves
    06 Jan '07 22:25
    It seems to me that my higher, spiritual self knows nothing of having sex for recreation, therefore I don't see sexuallity as a spiritual issue in the least.

However, there is the practice of tantra and kama sutra, which use sex as a means to accumulate spritual energy. It might be argued that this only enhances the experience of the physical, material world, and is there for an excerice in materialism, but not having studied kama sutra, I can't speak on that.

And if I'm not mistaken, most of what we could have known of christ was lost with the destruction of jerusalem, and most of what is left is concieved by man named paul, who never even met christ. So, until we have a valid history body of evidence, isn't the argument moot?
  10. lookin for a way out
    Moves
    07 Jan '07 13:47
    Originally posted by Sushill
    Nope ... he didn't. He admitted to have four of Brian's cells ...
    But who is this Brian? and how did Nicksten get 4 of his cells?
  11. Standard memberAcemaster
    Checkmate 2 U!
    Checkmating you!
    Moves
    07 Jan '07 14:12
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    This is a spirituality forum, not a christianity forum. If you want people to limit themselves to your own sad, narrow little viewpoint, I suggest you go and find a 'christians-only' forum somewhere else.
    Like you said, this is a spirituality forum, not a forum for any one religion. If we wanto talk about our beliefs, we can. So can a Muslim, Buddhist, Taoist, Jew, Athiest, or any other religion you can think of.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Jan '07 15:27
    Originally posted by Mr Molecule
    It seems to me that my higher, spiritual self knows nothing of having sex for recreation, therefore I don't see sexuallity as a spiritual issue in the least.

However, there is the practice of tantra and kama sutra, which use sex as a means to accumulate spritual energy. It might be argued that this only enhances the experience of the physical, materia ...[text shortened]... ven met christ. So, until we have a valid history body of evidence, isn't the argument moot?
    It depends on the definition of fag.
  13. Joined
    09 Jan '07
    Moves
    10 Jan '07 06:22
    This is the funny thing here. This is a typical forum flame moment, something we'd see on forums such as Gaia. Forums that are inhabited by unruly, homophobic thirteen year olds. Today I learned, to absolute no surprise, that they even occupy chess forums.

Funny, don't you think?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree