1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Feb '17 04:14
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    like you made up that Jesus is above all creation when the Bible states that he is of the creation, oh dear.
    The Bible states that Jesus is pre-eminent above all creation.

You are the one perverting scripture to fit your dogma.
  2. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    11 Feb '17 17:301 edit
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    The Bible states that Jesus is pre-eminent above all creation.

You are the one perverting scripture to fit your dogma.
    I guess you never read or understood:
    (1 Corinthians 15:24) Next, the end, when he hands over the Kingdom to his God and Father, when he has brought to nothing all government and all authority and power.

Who gave Jesus all authority?
    and:
    (Philippians 2:9-11) For this very reason, God exalted him to a superior position and kindly gave him the name that is above every other name, 10 so that in the name of Jesus every knee should bend—of those in heaven and those on earth and those under the ground— 11 and every tongue should openly acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father.
    My knee bends to Jesus as Lord for the glory of his Father Jehovah God.who gave Jesus the authority.
  3. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    11 Feb '17 17:34
    Originally posted by roigam
    I guess you never read or understood:
    Not come across Colossians 1:18?

'He is also ahead of the body, the church; and He is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, so that He Himself will come to have first place in everything.'
  4. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    11 Feb '17 17:37
    (Matthew 28:18) Jesus approached and spoke to them, saying: “All authority has been given me in heaven and on the earth.
    Who gave him authority? (see Da 7:13,14a)
    also:
    (1 Corinthians 15:24, 25) Next, the end, when he hands over the Kingdom to his God and Father, when he has brought to nothing all government and all authority and power. 25 For he must rule as king until God has put all enemies under his feet.
  5. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    11 Feb '17 17:50
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Not come across Colossians 1:18?

'He is also ahead of the body, the church; and He is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, so that He Himself will come to have first place in everything.'
    Yes, Jesus is (Hebrews 5:6) As he also says in another place, “You are a priest forever in the manner of Mel·chizʹe·dek.”
    Who anointed Jesus as a priest? as head of the body?
  6. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    11 Feb '17 18:25
    Yes, Jesus is (Hebrews 5:6) As he also says in another place, “You are a priest forever in the manner of Mel·chizʹe·dek.”
    Who anointed Jesus as a priest? as head of the body?
    Do you believe Jesus is both the Word of God and the Son of man?
  7. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    11 Feb '17 19:511 edit
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    Do you believe Jesus is both the Word of God and the Son of man?
    Yes, Jesus is a perfect 100% man as Adam was.
    He is also Jehovah God's representative or the Word of God, His mouthpiece.
    (John 16:27, 28) For the Father himself has affection for you, because you have had affection for me and have believed that I came as God’s representative. 28 I came as the Father’s representative and have come into the world.
    Notice Jesus himself says he is God's representative.
    Jesus is also called son of man over 80 times in the Christian Greek Scriptures.

Moses was also a representative of the True God and we don't have people that believe that he was God, so, why do they believe that Jesus is and not Moses?
  8. Joined
    28 Aug '16
    Moves
    11 Feb '17 20:18
    Yes, Jesus is a perfect 100% man as Adam was.
    He is also Jehovah God's representative or the Word of God, His mouthpiece.
    (John 16:27, 28) For the Father himself has affection for you, because you have had affection for me and have believed that I came as God’s representative. 28 I came as the Father’s representative and have come into the world.
    Notice Je ...[text shortened]... t have people that believe that he was God, so, why do they believe that Jesus is and not Moses?
    Moses was also a representative of the True God and we don't have people that believe that he was God, so, why do they believe that Jesus is and not Moses?

Because Jesus is and Moses was not, which is also written in the scriptures.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree