1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    03 May '07 04:17
    Just out of curiosity, who here thinks that they have never sinned? I know, I know define sin so we can all sit around and argue about the definitions. I will make it simple for you and take some Biblical definitions of sin. Sinning is lying, stealing, murdering, bearing false witness, commiting adultery, coveting another man's wife or his posessions. I ask this because I get the impression that some people on these boards think that avoid sinning one time is possible for whatever reason.

Also, if you have not avoided sin in your life are there any "perfect" people who have gone sinless before dying?
  2. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    03 May '07 04:182 edits
    Originally posted by whodey
    Just out of curiosity, who here thinks that they have never sinned? I know, I know define sin so we can all sit around and argue about the definitions. I will make it simple for you and take some Biblical definitions of sin. Sinning is lying, stealing, murdering, bearing false witness, commiting adultery, coveting another man's wife or his posessions. I a ...[text shortened]... t avoided sin in your life are there any "perfect" people who have gone sinless before dying?
    I have coveted several men's wives.

I've spilled my seed a time or two as well.

Never murdered anybody, though.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    03 May '07 04:221 edit
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    I have coveted several men's wives.
    Oops! That means you are out of the running. That is unless you think any other men have gone sinless other than yourself. Have there been any in your opinion?

Edit: No more detail about the whole "coveting" incident is needed. I just ate dinner. Thanks🙂
  4. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    03 May '07 04:28
    Have there been any in your opinion?
    What is the domain of people under consideration?

For example, does it include retards and simpletons?
  5. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    03 May '07 05:17
    Just out of curiosity, who here thinks that they have never sinned? I know, I know define sin so we can all sit around and argue about the definitions. I will make it simple for you and take some Biblical definitions of sin. Sinning is lying, stealing, murdering, bearing false witness, commiting adultery, coveting another man's wife or his posessions. I a ...[text shortened]... t avoided sin in your life are there any "perfect" people who have gone sinless before dying?
    I do not recognize the concept of 'sin.'
  6. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    03 May '07 05:211 edit
    Originally posted by rwingett
    I do not recognize the concept of 'sin.'
    He's just using that word to denote some particular acts, each of which I would assume you recognize: Sinning is lying, stealing, murdering, bearing false witness, commiting adultery, coveting another man's wife or his posessions.
  7. Standard memberamannion
    Andrew Mannion
    Melbourne, Australia
    Moves
    03 May '07 05:25
    Of course I've sinned.
    I challenge anyone to point out someone who hasn't.
  8. Donationbbarr
    Chief Justice
    Center of Contention
    Moves
    03 May '07 05:32
    Originally posted by amannion
    Of course I've sinned.
    I challenge anyone to point out someone who hasn't.
    O.K.

http://www.kttc.com/News/index.php?ID=14815

If you count original sin, all bets are off.
  9. Standard memberamannion
    Andrew Mannion
    Melbourne, Australia
    Moves
    03 May '07 05:36
    Originally posted by bbarr
    O.K.

http://www.kttc.com/News/index.php?ID=14815

If you count original sin, all bets are off.
    Good point.
    I'm talking about adults ...
  10. Joined
    03 Sep '06
    Moves
    03 May '07 05:38
    can you consider a sin from a child , 0 to may be 10 years.

I mean if a baby died at the edge of 5 monthes , does he falls under the category of a human dying without a sin?
  11. Joined
    28 Feb '07
    Moves
    03 May '07 10:41
    We are all tainted with sin...the only one without sin is Jesus Christ.
  12. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    03 May '07 10:52
    I have a question. The other morning I turned on the TV and saw Jimmy Swagget crying over sin he had committed over 20 years ago. Yet, he talks about being forgiven for that sin. I don't see DoctorScribbles whining and carrying on about his sins. It makes me wonder who is forgiven. If he is forgiven, why doesn't he just be forgiven like DoctorScribbles?
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    03 May '07 12:091 edit
    He's just using that word to denote some particular acts, each of which I would assume you recognize: Sinning [b]is lying, stealing, murdering, bearing false witness, commiting adultery, coveting another man's wife or his posessions.[/b]
    Perhaps he does not recognize lying, stealing, murdering, bearing false witness, adultry and coveting as actually existing. After all, who says these things actually happen? Perhaps they are all imaginary. 😛
  14. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    03 May '07 12:11
    What is the domain of people under consideration?

For example, does it include retards and simpletons?
    Anything goes man, the sky is the limit!!!
  15. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    03 May '07 12:14
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    I have a question. The other morning I turned on the TV and saw Jimmy Swagget crying over sin he had committed over 20 years ago. Yet, he talks about being forgiven for that sin. I don't see DoctorScribbles whining and carrying on about his sins. It makes me wonder who is forgiven. If he is forgiven, why doesn't he just be forgiven like DoctorScribbles?
    Well, I suppose those who repent turn from their way of sinning. After all the term repent means to have a change of heart. Who falls into the category between Jimmy and Scribes let God be the judge, not little old me.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree