1. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    15 Mar '17 19:01
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Jesus spoke in accordance with God.

Why were the Jews to kill all living? They weren't Jews. From your point of view it must be seen as a racist genocide instructed by God.
    'Love your neighbor as yourself.'

Matthew 22:39
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    15 Mar '17 19:09
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    'Love your neighbor as yourself.'

Matthew 22:39
    Do you know what Christian love is?

It rejoices with the truth.
  3. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    15 Mar '17 19:22
    Do you know what Christian love is?

It rejoices with the truth.
    Some of your views, expressed in these forums, is as far from love as one can possibly imagine.
  4. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    15 Mar '17 19:341 edit
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Some of your views, expressed in these forums, is as far from love as one can possibly imagine.
    Your definition of love and God's definition of love are not the same. I'd much rather have your condemnation than God's.

In other words, you are welcome to your opinion.
  5. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    15 Mar '17 20:39
    Your definition of love and God's definition of love are not the same. I'd much rather have your condemnation than God's.

In other words, you are welcome to your opinion.
    You are also frequently at odds with God's definition of love. (You know, the one laid out in the bible). Hope you know what you're doing...
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    15 Mar '17 21:17
    Originally posted by FMF
    Slow down. You're fumbling. I am not talking about Eladar's ideology. I am asking sonship about sonship's ideology as it pertains to racist Christians.
    In any case, sonship's message you replied to and your reply to it had almost nothing in common. You quoted him, and then ran what he said through your internal filter and decided that he said something he didn't. If you were going to reply to something he wrote long ago, then perhaps you should have quoted that, instead of including a quote that had next-to-nothing in common with your blurt.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Mar '17 21:23
    From your point of view it must be seen as a racist genocide instructed by God.
    Why from my point of view?
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Mar '17 21:25
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    In any case, sonship's message you replied to and your reply to it had almost nothing in common. You quoted him, and then ran what he said through your internal filter and decided that he said something he didn't. If you were going to reply to something he wrote long ago, then perhaps you should have quoted that, instead of including a quote that had next-to-nothing in common with your blurt.
    You appear to have got the wrong end of the stick.
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    15 Mar '17 21:26
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Of course you have data on this, or are you just referring to a couple of streets in Alabama?
    Why, do you take offense?

It's just like saying that most people who agree with Ayn Rand's disgusting philosophy also are conservative. That is, if they ever read or understood her books to begin with.

What I'm saying is that most (the vast majority, I said) racists are conservative. This is not the same as saying most conservatives are racist. For your information, the cart goes after the horse, not before. So untwist those panties, if you please.
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    15 Mar '17 21:30
    I gave the evidence found in the Bible. He called a woman a dog because she was of the wrong race.
    You quoted withOUT context, because your understanding is... poor. And I'm being uncharacteristically generous.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Mar '17 21:332 edits
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Why, do you take offense?

It's just like saying that most people who agree with Ayn Rand's disgusting philosophy also are conservative. That is, if they ever read or understood her books to begin with.

What I'm saying is that most (the vast majority, I said) racists are conservative. This is not the same as saying most conservatives are racist. For ...[text shortened]... information, the cart goes after the horse, not before. So untwist those panties, if you please.
    I'm not upset, not in the slightest. I just think you are making a statement you cannot substantiate. It's a phenomena also known as talking bullshlt.

Furthermore, how can you possibly claim that the "vast majority" is not the "most"?

I think it's fair to say that the panties most likely to be "in a twist", are yours.
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    15 Mar '17 21:33
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    I do not agree with you on this, but it isn't an ugly truth for either liberal or conservatives
    in my opinion. Its an ugly human truth that has us hating for no good reason.
    Again, saying that racists are conservative is not the same thing as saying conservatives are racist. There is evidence for one; not so much the other.
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    15 Mar '17 21:40
    Why do you call being a racist hateful?

If you point out that by race from highest to lowest IQ the order is...

East Asia, White, Hispanic, Black. The first fair close together, large gap then last two grouped together .

If you say this then tou area racist. Yet there is no hate, just scientific fact.
    Again, you think you're using facts to prop up your opinion, but again, it is only your own racist opinion. Any studies attempting to prove this opinion are flawed, at best.
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    15 Mar '17 21:48
    He disagreed with? Or he knew were going to hell?

Notice how no one can actually deal with the texts given. All they can do is attempt to belittle.

It is almost as if this is an internet board.
    It is because we do not deny the text!! What we deny is your racist twisting of its meaning! Get a clue!

As I said, people do this all the time here. People say "If you disagree with what I say, then you disagree with God, because this is in the Bible." NO, they are disagreeing with your interpretation of the Bible.
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    15 Mar '17 21:49
    A great observation by a non-christian, at least in part.

I disagree with his conclusion. At least he is willing to be honest about the text.
    "Honest".

Presumably, because he agrees with you.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree