1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    15 Mar '17 04:48
    I'll be away for a few days.

Interested readers, again, here's some real healthy spiritual teaching (which is rare these days in the Christian public) on the second coming of Christ.

I would likely call this video -
    His Wife has made Herself Ready

YouTube
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Mar '17 04:521 edit
    Originally posted by sonship
    I think within the last 24 hours I agreed to leave you alone. You have some real problems with Gospel announcers. I think I said this would work best if you didn't chase after me as if to dare me to talk to you.

Why don't we just keep it that way?
    I would have thought it was a straight forward question for a "Gospel announcer" to answer. Here it is again: "According to your ideology, a Christian who is a hateful racist will still be "saved" as long as he or she believes in Jesus, is that correct?" I think I know why you find it inconvenient and deflect instead, but we shall see. Do hateful racist Christians only have to think Jesus is their saviour in order to be "saved"?
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Mar '17 04:57
    Originally posted by sonship
    Why don't we just keep it that way?
    I think we should just keep it an arena of free speech where people hold each other to account for their ideas and what they say. If you want to immunize yourself and your torturer god ideology from scrutiny and dissent, start a blog and then you can just delete anything and everything that displeases you. Here, you can ignore my questions and observations and your unwillingness and/or inability to respond can be a part of the public discourse, and people can make of it what they will.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    15 Mar '17 05:49
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Jesus was a racist.
    I'm guessing you're not gonna get too far along thinking that, at least without an argument, which is what I guess you are aiming for.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, I guess. You're still wrong.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    15 Mar '17 06:01
    23 Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to Him and urged Him, “Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us.” 24 He answered, “I was only sent to the lost sheep of Israel.”

25 The woman came and knelt before Him. “Lord, help me!” she said. 26 He replied, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to their dogs.” 27

...[text shortened]... owner does not get a one way ticket to hell. Surely owning slaves is worse than being a racist.
    See, this is what you do that makes you a hypocrite, along with others in this forum.

You say with your mouth that the Bible is inerrant, infallible, and then you try to prop up your own misanthropic beliefs by claiming that the Bible follows your beliefs, when one's beliefs should follow the correct (not incorrect, like yours) understanding of the Bible. You continuously "get it wrong", assuming your base beliefs to be correct, then base your treatment of others on your wrong assumptions.

There are few others here with a more off-base assumptive (mis)understanding of the Bible as you have.

Stop assuming the Bible follows your beliefs and adopt your beliefs based on what the Bible actually says, and not what you believe it says. The JWs make the same mistake, by the way. Your first step should be to ask God for wisdom to understand. Then wait for it, instead of assuming that he gave it to you already, thus believing your errancy to be correct.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    15 Mar '17 06:03
    When you see a Chriatian brother or sister falling to a work of the flesh admonish.

Try not to work the beliefs of man into God's truth. Jesus warned against it.

Would you tell a slave owner that he or she must set the slaves free to follow God?
    The irony is rich in this one.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    15 Mar '17 06:07
    Originally posted by FMF
    I would have thought it was a straight forward question for a "Gospel announcer" to answer. Here it is again: "According to your ideology, a Christian who is a hateful racist will still be "saved" as long as he or she believes in Jesus, is that correct?" I think I know why you find it inconvenient and deflect instead, but we shall see. Do hateful racist Christians only have to think Jesus is their saviour in order to be "saved"?
    It wasn't his ideology, so climb right down off his back.

It was Eladar's ideology.

And by the way, no. He's wrong.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Mar '17 06:14
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    It wasn't his ideology, so climb right down off his back.

It was Eladar's ideology.

And by the way, no. He's wrong.
    Slow down. You're fumbling. I am not talking about Eladar's ideology. I am asking sonship about sonship's ideology as it pertains to racist Christians.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Mar '17 06:59
    The vast, and I mean VAST, majority of racists are conservative, not liberal.
    Of course you have data on this, or are you just referring to a couple of streets in Alabama?
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Mar '17 07:01
    Jesus was a racist.
    What on earth goes on in your head.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Mar '17 07:21
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Among other things, I reckon his excitatory neurotransmitter glutamate gets inhibited.
  12. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    15 Mar '17 10:17
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I gave the evidence found in the Bible. He called a woman a dog because she was of the wrong race.
  13. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    15 Mar '17 10:31
    I gave the evidence found in the Bible. He called a woman a dog because she was of the wrong race.
    Heck, you know the purgatory you are headed for right?

Enter stage left: Giant Amazon women ..." RRRR Me WANT SNU SNU..rrr"
  14. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    15 Mar '17 10:38
    The vast, and I mean VAST, majority of racists are conservative, not liberal.
    I do not agree with you on this, but it isn't an ugly truth for either liberal or conservatives
    in my opinion. Its an ugly human truth that has us hating for no good reason.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Mar '17 12:061 edit
    Is see. Jesus also called people he disagreed with derogatory names, so is it ok with if I call you a massive twat?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree