1. Joined
    06 Jul '12
    Moves
    15 Oct '12 20:57
    The feeling of love from our Heavenly Father is like a gravitational pull from heaven. As we remove the distractions that pull us toward the world and exercise our agency to seek Him, we open our hearts to a celestial force which draws us toward Him.
    (Paul E. Koelliker, “He Truly Loves Us,” Ensign, May 2012, 18.)
    Scripture:
    Wherefore, my beloved brethren, pray unto the Father with all the energy of heart, that ye may be filled with this love, which he hath bestowed upon all who are true followers of his Son, Jesus Christ; that ye may become the sons of God; that when he shall appear we shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is; that we may have this hope; that we may be purified even as he is pure. Amen.
    (Moroni 7:48)
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Oct '12 20:58
    Originally posted by Lloyd E Adkins
    The feeling of love from our Heavenly Father is like a gravitational pull from heaven. As we remove the distractions that pull us toward the world and exercise our agency to seek Him, we open our hearts to a celestial force which draws us toward Him.
    (Paul E. Koelliker, “He Truly Loves Us,” Ensign, May 2012, 18.)
    Scripture:
    Wherefore, my beloved b ...[text shortened]... is; that we may have this hope; that we may be purified even as he is pure. Amen.
    (Moroni 7:48)
    Beer is proof that God exists and he loves us - Benjamin Franklin
  3. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    16 Oct '12 02:17
    Originally posted by CLL53
    Beer is proof that God exists and he loves us - Benjamin Franklin
    Love Beer 🙂 LOL

Manny
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Oct '12 21:43
    Originally posted by menace71
    Love Beer 🙂 LOL

Manny
    Beer is good, at least most beers are good, there are exceptions of course.
    Hard to believe that beer was invented by the Babylonians thousands of years ago, but then again some things take a long time to get right.
  5. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    16 Oct '12 22:26
    Originally posted by CLL53
    Beer is good, at least most beers are good, there are exceptions of course.
    Hard to believe that beer was invented by the Babylonians thousands of years ago, but then again some things take a long time to get right.
    Yes that's a fine, blokey sort of thing for you to like. And so good for your liver too.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Oct '12 23:01
    Originally posted by finnegan
    Yes that's a fine, blokey sort of thing for you to like. And so good for your liver too.
    I suppose that would depend considerably on the quantity consumed per unit time, which were never stated. One can enjoy the literal hell out of a beer, with "A" being the operative term. ("A" beer = one beer, assumed to be 12-16 oz. fluid)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree