1. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    28 Apr '13 01:46
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    He hates you because he is full of hate.
    So let me try to understand your viewpoint.

A bad person who does bad things like murder, rape, etc, is going to be punished by satan? It would seem since satan is himself evil, this evil human is something satan would love to keep on this earth do do as much harm as possible, and not hate and punish as this person would in affect be doing the will of satan.

Then you say God sends bad people to hell to be punished by satan. So are you saying that god and satan have something going on together, a joint venture to make people suffer?

Just wondering how all this works cause I can't find anything like this in any bible.
    If you know where that is explained in the Bible could you show me?
  2. Dublin Ireland
    Moves
    28 Apr '13 02:03
    Originally posted by galveston75

A bad person who does bad things like murder, rape, etc, is going to be punished by satan? It would seem since satan is himself evil, this evil human is something satan would love to keep on this earth do do as much harm as possible, and not hate and punish as this person would in affect be doing the will o ...[text shortened]... g like this in any bible.
    Water boarding is it?

Maybe Satan works for the CIA.
  3. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    28 Apr '13 02:12
    Originally posted by johnnylongwoody
    Water boarding is it?

Maybe Satan works for the CIA.
    Lol...He certainly doesn't work for god though.
  4. Standard membermenace71online
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    28 Apr '13 03:21
    Well first those who do get to go to heaven will be spirit beings. They will no longer have the need for the the fleshly things we do here. No need for food or sustenance in any way that we do.
    The Bible says no marriage of any kind which would also mean no procreation, so no mention of them procreating on their own.
    They all have specific assignment ...[text shortened]... ith Jesus for those thousand years as Judges, Priest and Kings over mankind here on earth.
    This where G-man and I will not agree but I believe as Paul states in Thessalonians every one will inherit a new body and heaven and earth will be merged as God's throne will be in the new Jerusalem that will be in the new heavens and earth

Manny
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Apr '13 03:47
    ... the hellfire is out of control and the torment in without ending.
    Really? Is the curtain flapping open again here RJHinds; I seem to remember you posting that you didn't believe in an everlasting torment?
  6. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    28 Apr '13 04:56
    Originally posted by menace71
    This where G-man and I will not agree but I believe as Paul states in Thessalonians every one will inherit a new body and heaven and earth will be merged as God's throne will be in the new Jerusalem that will be in the new heavens and earth

Manny
    Hey Manny. I agree that if one does not recognize the two different groups or flocks that Jesus spoke about and know who they are and where they will live after death, then it would be somewhat easy to think in the way you feel. After all most christian religions do think that way too.

But just a couple simple questions:

Why the need to give everyone a new body?

And why a new heaven? After all did Jesus not throw satan and the demons out of heaven to the earth? Now that all the influance of satan is not in heaven anymore, why does the literal heavens both physically and spiritually need to be replaced?
    What is wrong with the physical and spiritual heavens now? And if they are destroyed it would seem such a waist of God's creations, and where do god and all the spirit beings go until the new one is made?

Could it simply mean that the "new" in these verses would simply mean cleanzed and no longer under the influance of satan who has defiled the earth with filth and wickedness?
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Apr '13 09:18
    ... the hellfire is out of control and the torment in without ending.

Really? Is the curtain flapping open again here RJHinds; I seem to remember you posting that you didn't believe in an everlasting torment?
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 Apr '13 16:112 edits

A bad person who does bad things like murder, rape, etc, is going to be punished by satan? It would seem since satan is himself evil, this evil human is something satan would love to keep on this earth do do as much harm as possible, and not hate and punish as this person would in affect be doing the will o g like this in any bible.
    I was responding to stellspalfie, who was mocking me by implying I said things that I did not say by asking the following questions:

"so satan is in charge? why didnt you say that in the first place?

why would satan want to torture me?"

I felt disrespected and only responded to the last question, because these were mocking question that did not seek the truth, since I had just said, "There is no control, the hellfire is out of control and the torment in without ending."

However, are you also attempting to mock me, since you only pay attention to your Watchtower publications from the Watchtower Society as God's mouthpiece on Earth anyway?

I have never known you to change your mind by me quoting from the Holy Bible before. But I will give you something for you to research in your Watchtower publications.

Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.

(1 Peter 5:8 NKJV)

Therefore rejoice, O heavens, and you who dwell in them! Woe to the inhabitants of the earth and the sea! For the devil has come down to you, having great wrath, because he knows that he has a short time.”

Now when the dragon saw that he had been cast to the earth, he persecuted the woman who gave birth to the male Child.

And the dragon was enraged with the woman, and he went to make war with the rest of her offspring, who keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

(Revelation 12:12-13, 17 NKJV)

Do you think Satan is going to be less enraged when he finds himself cast in the Lake of fire to be tormented forever? (Rev. 20:10)
  9. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    28 Apr '13 16:17
    I was responding to stellspalfie, who was mocking me by implying I said things that I did not say by asking the following questions:

"so satan is in charge? why didnt you say that in the first place?

why would satan want to torture me?"

I felt disrespected and only responded to the last question, because these were mocking question that did not seek ...[text shortened]... nraged when he finds himself cast in the Lake of fire to be tormented forever? (Rev. 20:10)
    "However, are you also attempting to mock me, since you only pay attention to your Watchtower publications from the Watchtower Society as God's mouthpiece on Earth anyway?"

I am not mocking and did not quote anything from the WTS but I'm asking you some simple questions that you didn't answer.
    What you believe makes no sense at all and if it is indeed truth in the Bible, show me. A simple request is it not?
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 Apr '13 16:35
    Originally posted by divegeester
    You have me mixed up with someone else, perhaps the JWs. 😏
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 Apr '13 16:411 edit
    "However, are you also attempting to mock me, since you only pay attention to your Watchtower publications from the Watchtower Society as God's mouthpiece on Earth anyway?"

I am not mocking and did not quote anything from the WTS but I'm asking you some simple questions that you didn't answer.
    What you believe makes no sense at all and if it is indeed truth in the Bible, show me. A simple request is it not?
    See! I knew you would not pay attention to the Holy Bible.
  12. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    28 Apr '13 21:16
    See! I knew you would not pay attention to the Holy Bible.
    What? That statement makes no sense.
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 Apr '13 22:07
    What? That statement makes no sense.
    I quoted the Holy Bible and you ignored it. So now does it make sense. I guess not. The only thing that makes sense to you is written in your Watchtower publications.
  14. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    28 Apr '13 23:36
    I quoted the Holy Bible and you ignored it. So now does it make sense. I guess not. The only thing that makes sense to you is written in your Watchtower publications.
    It's because silly man you didn't answer my post.
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    29 Apr '13 00:18
    It's because silly man you didn't answer my post.
    I answered your post. You either failed to read it, didn't understand the answer, or didn't like the answer. Which is it? By the way you did not answer one of my questions.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree