1. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Aug '15 10:04
    Originally posted by divegeester
    If you bother to check you will find that the vast majority of the threads about hell are not started by me. But then facts are not your strong point are they.
    and yet here you are droning away months later, difficult to explain away the empirical evidence though isn't it.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Aug '15 10:092 edits
    You frequently complain when posters don't post on topic, and now look at you. Your such a hypocrite Robbie.
    how frequently? can you qualify that statement in numerical terms? a simple percentage will suffice just so that we can crystallise the absurdity of your propaganda in our own minds.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Aug '15 10:20
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    and yet here you are droning away months later, difficult to explain away the empirical evidence though isn't it.
    You're reaching. If you look through the thread lists you will see multiple OPs on hell from Grampy Booby, sonship and this one by Zahlanzi to name a few. I have started very few on the subject and am just posting in these current ones by other posters.
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    29 Aug '15 10:22
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    [b]There are many religions that have a certain concept of hell. Which is, eternal suffering. This is opposed to eternal bliss for those that managed to check the necessary boxes on the "go to heaven" form.

Let's talk about it.
    No, don't do it man!! 😲
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Aug '15 10:23
    how frequently? can you qualify that statement in numerical terms? a simple percentage will suffice just so that we can crystallise the absurdity of your propaganda in our own minds.
    I'm not the only poster here who has noticed that you have become equally less involved in the spirituality forum and more involved in the clans forum since your last "pants down on the Internet" episode. You used to bitterly complain about people posting off topic in threads and yet here you are hardly contributing at all anywhere in this forum. It's interesting to note that this trend began around the time I mentioned above.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Aug '15 11:102 edits
    I'm not the only poster here who has noticed that you have become equally less involved in the spirituality forum and more involved in the clans forum since your last "pants down on the Internet" episode. You used to bitterly complain about people posting off topic in threads and yet here you are hardly contributing at all anywhere in this forum. It's interesting to note that this trend began around the time I mentioned above.
    You have made a statement and have been asked to qualify it, You have stated that I frequently ask users to keep on topic, I want to know how frequently for it appears to me that you simply made it up and not only that you believe what you made up making you demonstrably delusional.

You were not asked what other users have noticed you were asked to provide a qualification for a statement you made in numerical terns. Citing what other users think does not answer or even address the question you were asked, so we shall ask you again, 'what percentage of my posts do i ask users to stay on topic so that you can term it 'frequently?', are we talking 20 percent of the time, (one in five posts) or 5 percent of the time (one in twenty posts) or are we more talking more like one in ten thousand and I divesgeester have been caught out again talking absolute drivel and professing belief in nothing but my own propoganda percentage of posts?

You may round the percentage up or down - thanks.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Aug '15 13:24
    You have made a statement and have been asked to qualify it, You have stated that I frequently ask users to keep on topic, I want to know how frequently for it appears to me that you simply made it up and not only that you believe what you made up making you demonstrably delusional.

You were not asked what other users have noticed you were asked ...[text shortened]... ut my own propoganda percentage of posts?

You may round the percentage up or down - thanks.
    I don't need to quantify it robbie carrobie, it is my observation and I don't see anyone taking sufficient interest to challenge me on it. If find you to be a curious religionist character who comes here and behaves quite poorly and who has been notably withdrawn from on-topic discourse since my suggestion that the 7 Kingdom Hall leaders in Glasgow could take a dim view of some of your contributions here. 🙂
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Aug '15 17:554 edits
    I don't need to quantify it robbie carrobie, it is my observation and I don't see anyone taking sufficient interest to challenge me on it. If find you to be a curious religionist character who comes here and behaves quite poorly and who has been notably withdrawn from on-topic discourse since my suggestion that the 7 Kingdom Hall leaders in Glasgow could take a dim view of some of your contributions here. 🙂
    Yes you do need to qualify it because you have made a statement that has no basis in reality and demonstrated an empirically established propensity for delusional thinking. I suggest to you that the reason you have now failed to qualify your statement on two occasions is that you cannot because of its delusional nature. You can send any documents to anyone you like given your propensity for drivel I doubt anyone will take them seriously, I certainly dont and I don't know anyone here who does.

You seem to also be harbouring the delusion that by repeating the same drivel again and again it might suddenly become real to someone other than you. I am afraid that's not how reality works for most people, but you need not concern yourself with that, you have your delusional propaganda to prop you up every day.

Are we talking say one in a thousand posts? is that the frequency you are referring to?
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Aug '15 18:41
    Yes you do need to qualify it because you have made a statement that has no basis in reality and demonstrated an empirically established propensity for delusional thinking. I suggest to you that the reason you have now failed to qualify your statement on two occasions is that you cannot because of its delusional nature. You can send any documents t ...[text shortened]... day.

Are we talking say one in a thousand posts? is that the frequency you are referring to?
    Ah Robbie, Robbie, Robbie...
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    30 Aug '15 05:33
    Yes you do need to qualify it because you have made a statement that has no basis in reality and demonstrated an empirically established propensity for delusional thinking. I suggest to you that the reason you have now failed to qualify your statement on two occasions is that you cannot because of its delusional nature. You can send any documents t ...[text shortened]... day.

That's a good one, makes me laugh. 😏
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    30 Aug '15 05:40
    Do you agree with Grampy Bobby that the "reality" of hell, is a actually cavern way below the surface of the Earth?
    Would you be willing to go on a scientific expedition to find out for yourself? 😏
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Aug '15 18:36
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Would you be willing to go on a scientific expedition to find out for yourself? 😏
    Are you Arne Saknussemm?
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    31 Aug '15 08:25
    That's because he's been recruiting for his latest scam, oh I mean clan, and that takes lots of time in order to confuse the naive into thinking that he actually cares about them instead of just using them for his own ends.

What's that, robbie? That's bitter? No, just reality.
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    31 Aug '15 08:26
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    You don't mean...

a "Journey to the Center of the Earth"?
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    31 Aug '15 08:28
    Are you Arne Saknussemm?
    Bah... scooped again. 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree