1. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Aug '15 22:073 edits
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I've noticed this trend lately where you like to chip in and yet say nothing.
    Yes I have judged that my mere presence is enough to have reality set in. Its much more economical than words. Glad you noticed. Its really quite amusing, months later and to borrow a phrase here you are still 'chuntering', on about Hell and trying to catch Bobs with cunning and guile. Most amusing, its like time has really stood still for you these last four months.
  2. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    28 Aug '15 22:361 edit
    If you truly believe that there is a "horrific eternal destiny" awaiting those people who fail to find credibility in the gospels; do you think that telling all those in this peril that the physical location of this horror destination is actually in a location that can be envisaged as something from a set from Journey to the Center of The Earth and that this somehow increases the credibility of the gospel?
    "the credibility of the gospel" doesn't require "credibility" increase or enhancement; accept it for your eternal happiness or reject it at your peril. You may be here to play verbal games; I'm not. All believer's are mandated to redeem the time. Thought you were becoming serious but was wrong.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Aug '15 23:20
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    "the credibility of the gospel" doesn't require "credibility" increase or enhancement; accept it for your eternal happiness or reject it at your peril. You may be here to play verbal games; I'm not. All believer's are mandated to redeem the time. Thought you were becoming serious but was wrong.
    Expecting to be taken seriously when proposing that hell is a real place at the earth's core, while acusing those who question you on it of playing "verbal games" is a low for you.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Aug '15 23:22
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Yes I have judged that my mere presence is enough to have reality set in. Its much more economical than words. Glad you noticed. Its really quite amusing, months later and to borrow a phrase here you are still 'chuntering', on about Hell and trying to catch Bobs with cunning and guile. Most amusing, its like time has really stood still for you these last four months.
    No, I've just noticed that since I threatened to send a script of your poor behaviour here to every Kingdom Hall in Glasgow, you have become a shadow of your former silly self 🙂
  5. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    29 Aug '15 00:15
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    No one is worried about a concept, a reality...now that should give us pause.
    you do understand many concepts are real, right? love, happiness, democracy, they are all concepts.
  6. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    29 Aug '15 02:48
    I believe in you Randolph thats torture enough for any man! 😛
    Are you Bobby's interpreter?
  7. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    29 Aug '15 05:31
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    you do understand many concepts are real, right? love, happiness, democracy, they are all concepts.
    Yes, I get that, but the word also deals in abstract or general notions.
    Hell as a real place for real reasons would be different than a feeling of being happy, and
    democracy can be a debatable word too.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Aug '15 07:21
    Yes, I get that, but the word also deals in abstract or general notions.
    Hell as a real place for real reasons would be different than a feeling of being happy, and
    democracy can be a debatable word too.
    Sure, except the entire concept of hell was invented 100% by man, no deity involved. Just another ploy of the Abrahamic religions in the attempt to snare and control people. Have to admit, it worked extremely well. That still doesn't make it real. It is a fiction and no more real than Noah's flood which was another apocryphal tale to scare weak minds.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Aug '15 08:241 edit
    No, I've just noticed that since I threatened to send a script of your poor behaviour here to every Kingdom Hall in Glasgow, you have become a shadow of your former silly self 🙂
    Yes and the real reason wasn't really that its futile to attempt to reason with someone that keeps droning on about hell for months on end like some tortured bagpipe. Yes I understand your propaganda is real to you. 😵
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Aug '15 08:25
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    Are you Bobby's interpreter?
    Yes, friend, comrade and brother in arms!
  11. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    29 Aug '15 08:32
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Sure, except the entire concept of hell was invented 100% by man, no deity involved. Just another ploy of the Abrahamic religions in the attempt to snare and control people. Have to admit, it worked extremely well. That still doesn't make it real. It is a fiction and no more real than Noah's flood which was another apocryphal tale to scare weak minds.
    Your default position is no deity involved no matter what, so it is not much of an argument
    coming from you.
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Aug '15 08:58
    Your default position is no deity involved no matter what, so it is not much of an argument
    coming from you.
    It is just a fact, show me hell if it is so real. There is no such thing. A real deity would have much better ways to deal with bad guys. Exactly what would said deity actually get out of having people in permanent pain anyway? You ever think of that angle? What would be the motivation for a GOD, capable of calling in an entire universe, to set up a system where a certain portion of humanity would be shunted to this horrible place of constant torture? And on the other hand, you call it a loving god.

The whole edifice is man made, nothing more.
  13. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    29 Aug '15 09:28
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    It is just a fact, show me hell if it is so real. There is no such thing. A real deity would have much better ways to deal with bad guys. Exactly what would said deity actually get out of having people in permanent pain anyway? You ever think of that angle? What would be the motivation for a GOD, capable of calling in an entire universe, to set up a system ...[text shortened]... nd on the other hand, you call it a loving god.

The whole edifice is man made, nothing more.
    I'm not sure why you keep coming up with things that mean, "if God were real" it doesn't
    matter what anyone believes or says about God you are going to find some reason to
    dismiss it.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Aug '15 09:30
    Yes and the real reason wasn't really that its futile to attempt to reason with someone that keeps droning on about hell for months on end like some tortured bagpipe. Yes I understand your propaganda is real to you. 😵
    If you bother to check you will find that the vast majority of the threads about hell are not started by me. But then facts are not your strong point are they.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Aug '15 09:321 edit
    Yes, friend, comrade and brother in arms!
    You frequently complain when posters don't post on topic, and now look at you. Your such a hypocrite Robbie.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree