1. Donationbuckky
    Filthy sinner
    Outskirts of bliss
    Moves
    24 Jan '11 01:59
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    To bad if accoring to the Bible there was no cave man.
    According science cave men existed. I bet they made it all up so that Satan would be pleased.
  2. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    24 Jan '11 02:28
    Originally posted by vishvahetu
    God didn't kill an animal........its a fabricated story.
    In your opinion does God care about humans or animals?
  3. Playing with matches
    Moves
    24 Jan '11 03:45
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    What is evil in your eyes?
    People who.....
    Kelly

I think it is evil to send people to Hell. That is the most evil concept of them all. Hell is a nasty evil idea that should be dumped into the trash can of wrong concepts.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I kn ...[text shortened]... l not God. Satan has blinded people by making them think that God is evil, when he is not evil.
    Why does your clan "The Followers of Christ" have an inverted cross as it's logo?
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 Jan '11 04:17
    When it says thou shall not kill it is talking about humans.

Like in genesis God killed an animal instead of adam and eve for a scarifice for them
    So according to you, it should be ok to kill Gorilla's, Porpoice, Orca's, Orangutan's, African Grey parrots, and the like because they are just animals?

That is the central arrogance inherent in christianity, that humans are somehow ABOVE animals and therefore, they are just food or beasts of burden?

That alone proves the falsehood of christianity, you don't have to go any further than that to see the bible was not written by a god or inspired by a god but simply written by men to control men and subjugate women. It says right in your bible men are worth 50 sheckels but women 30 sheckels. Right there you have to understand that was not written or inspired by a god but simply words written down to control men and especially to subjugate women to men.
  5. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    24 Jan '11 04:334 edits
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    Why does your clan "The Followers of Christ" have an inverted cross as it's logo?
    if you find the picture on google you will see that it is not. The pic is to big for that small square. I am not a member so i cant change it. You will see that it has 3 crosses and two doves. i fould it on google a long time ago as a small pic. and it had fit. But it became a bigger one. RHP need to change it so it fits. and ones they do i will become a member. but i won't until they make it fit. Unless someone want to pay my Fee then I will join.

You should ask the pope about his chair made of rock that is inverted.
    http://www.trosch.org/jpi/inverted-cross_jp2.jpg
  6. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    24 Jan '11 04:35
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    So according to you, it should be ok to kill Gorilla's, Porpoice, Orca's, Orangutan's, African Grey parrots, and the like because they are just animals?

That is the central arrogance inherent in christianity, that humans are somehow ABOVE animals and therefore, they are just food or beasts of burden?

That alone proves the falsehood of christianity, ...[text shortened]... a god but simply words written down to control men and especially to subjugate women to men.
    i think animals are more inportent then humans.

But we still should control the population so animals don't get lost for ever.
  7. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Jan '11 07:18
    In your opinion does God care about humans or animals?
    Of course God cares.

But it is not a caring you could understand, and it is beyond human emotions

The mind of God is inconceivable to us and nothing like our minds.

Do not equate your mundane feelings and emotions anywhere near that of Gods.
  8. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    24 Jan '11 16:27
    Of course God cares.

But it is not a caring you could understand, and it is beyond human emotions

The mind of God is inconceivable to us and nothing like our minds.

Do not equate your mundane feelings and emotions anywhere near that of Gods.
    Yes I agree with you the Bible say that his thought are not ours.

So that proves you don't understand his either and that bs stuff you read is in error because it is of the devil.
  9. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Jan '11 00:19
    Yes I agree with you the Bible say that his thought are not ours.

So that proves you don't understand his either and that bs stuff you read is in error because it is of the devil.
    The Vedic teachings have never said you will know the mind of God.

But it will give you the knowledge to raise your consciousness to the platform of pure love for the Lord.

Christianity does not know what is God, but instead it turns a man into God and misdirects the people away from true spiritual life.
  10. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    25 Jan '11 12:32
    The Vedic teachings have never said you will know the mind of God.

But it will give you the knowledge to raise your consciousness to the platform of pure love for the Lord.

Christianity does not know what is God, but instead it turns a man into God and misdirects the people away from true spiritual life.
    The vedas are false teachings fabricated by evil men to lead humanity down the road to damnation.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree