Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    22 Jan '11 22:15
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    What is evil in your eyes?
    People who.....
    Kelly

I think it is evil to send people to Hell. That is the most evil concept of them all. Hell is a nasty evil idea that should be dumped into the trash can of wrong concepts.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I know a lot of athiest don't believe in the God of the Bible because they see him as evil for creating hell. But he made hell for satan to rule over and when man sinned he chose to have satan as his god. And Satan is the one to have people go to hell. The Bible says God is Love and he is saving people from hell through Jesus.
    So Satan is evil not God. Satan has blinded people by making them think that God is evil, when he is not evil.
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    22 Jan '11 22:47
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    People who.....
    Kelly

I think it is evil to send people to Hell. That is the most evil concept of them all. Hell is a nasty evil idea that should be dumped into the trash can of wrong concepts.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I kn ...[text shortened]... l not God. Satan has blinded people by making them think that God is evil, when he is not evil.
    God is One. He is the Devil.
  3. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Jan '11 00:24
    People who.....
    Kelly

I kn ...[text shortened]... l not God. Satan has blinded people by making them think that God is evil, when he is not evil.
    What really is going on is, that the Bible has been saying non Christians would be punished in the fires of hell ever since the Bible was compiled seventeen hundred years ago.

And now that this teaching is not received well amongst people, preachers are changing their tactics and blaming a fabricated entity called the devil.

This happened with the commandment "thou shalt not kill" and because persons where asking why do Christians kill animals, and they could not answer, so they changed the Bible to say "thou shalt not murder"

They change the Bible because it contains much error, and bonafide religion must present knowledge without error, or else it means it is fabricated from the minds of unenlightened men, and does more harm than good.
  4. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    23 Jan '11 00:32
    Originally posted by vishvahetu
    What really is going on is, that the Bible has been saying non Christians would be punished in the fires of hell ever since the Bible was compiled seventeen hundred years ago.

And now that this teaching is not received well amongst people, preachers are changing their tactics and blaming a fabricated entity called the devil.

This happened with the ...[text shortened]... it means it is fabricated from the minds of unenlightened men, and does more harm than good.
    There is a big difference in killing a human and an animal.
  5. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    23 Jan '11 00:351 edit
    I kmow i posted it in another thread but this is Bible Prophecy so i know that the Bible is true.
    Genesis (9:20-27)
    20 Noah, a man of the soil, proceeded to plant a vineyard. 21 When he drank some of its wine, he became drunk and lay uncovered inside his tent. 22 Ham, the father of Canaan, saw his father naked and told his two brothers outside. 23 But Shem and Japheth took a garment and laid it across their shoulders; then they walked in backward and covered their father’s naked body. Their faces were turned the other way so that they would not see their father naked.
    24 When Noah awoke from his wine and found out what his youngest son had done to him,

25 he said, “Cursed be Canaan!
    The lowest of slaves
    will he be to his brothers.”

26 He also said,

“Praise be to the LORD, the God of Shem!
    May Canaan be the slave of Shem.
    27 May God extend Japheth’s territory;
    may Japheth live in the tents of Shem,
    and may Canaan be the slave of Japheth.”

Ham is African people=slave prophecy in America. It took about 3800 years to come to pass.
    Shem is middle east asian and American Indian.
    And Japheth is European= i am from this line of Noah's Sons.
  6. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Jan '11 01:22
    Stop defending animal slaughter and come to the higher realization that it is sinful.

The Bible has been made to support it, because the Bible is in error.
  7. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    23 Jan '11 03:04

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

8. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    23 Jan '11 03:051 edit
    Stop defending animal slaughter and come to the higher realization that it is sinful.

The Bible has been made to support it, because the Bible is in error.
    Animals are not humans so what if we kill animals.
    You must be one of those who worships the creation and not the creater.
  9. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Jan '11 05:56
    Animals are not humans so what if we kill animals.
    You must be one of those who worships the creation and not the creater.
    Animals are sentient beings with feelings and they experience fear and they bleed and feel pain.

If you are insensitive to this, it is because you follow false religion which cannot raise your consciousness to the spiritual platform.

Actually it really means that you are dishonest and insincere, and have embraced the meat eaters religion which is known for passing out free tickets to heaven if you subscribe to the falsity
  10. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    23 Jan '11 06:351 edit
    Animals are sentient beings with feelings and they experience fear and they bleed and feel pain.

If you are insensitive to this, it is because you follow false religion which cannot raise your consciousness to the spiritual platform.

Actually it really means that you are dishonest and insincere, and have embraced the meat eaters religion which is known for passing out free tickets to heaven if you subscribe to the falsity
    In the first place me having to dislike animals has nothing to do with religion. I just personally find animals boring. The only animals I like are cats and hampsters. I HATE dogs if I am ever in a dog eating country I will eat one. It is because a stray dog bit me once when I went to pet its stray dog friend that was maybe 16 years ago. I do not eat beef because it causes cancer or pork. I eat fish and chicken.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Jan '11 06:52
    In the first place me having to dislike animals has nothing to do with religion. I just personally find animals boring. The only animals I like are cats and hampsters. I HATE dogs if I am ever in a dog eating country I will eat one. It is because a stray dog bit me once when I went to pet its stray dog friend that was maybe 16 years ago. I do not eat beef because it causes cancer or pork. I eat fish and chicken.
    beef causes cancer as does pork? what about lamb? Jesus ate lamb.
  12. Joined
    14 May '03
    Moves
    23 Jan '11 07:04
    Dog tastes ok - l prefer other meats though. l am trying to have a completely meat diet for a while to make sure l dont end up as Vishi in my next incarnation.
  13. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Jan '11 09:01
    What dont you understand of "thou shalt not kill"

Its in your own teachings.

Defending animal slaughter is nonsense, and any religion that supports it is bogus, and is cheating the people.
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    23 Jan '11 11:56
    What dont you understand of "thou shalt not kill"

Its in your own teachings.

Defending animal slaughter is nonsense, and any religion that supports it is bogus, and is cheating the people.
    How many times do I have to tell you?

The original Hebrew word in the Bible in "Thou shalt not kill" was the word for "murder", not "kill". Somewhere in the translation to English it was written as "kill", not changed later as you claim. "Kill" is the false translation, not "murder".

If killing animals was a sin, then why were the Mosaic priests required to make animal sacrifices in the Temple?

No, it is you who are bogus, my friend.
  15. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Jan '11 13:551 edit
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    How many times do I have to tell you?

The [b]original Hebrew
    word in the Bible in "Thou shalt not kill" was the word for "murder", not "kill". Somewhere in the translation to English it was written as "kill", not changed later as you claim. "Kill" is the false translation, not "murder".

If killing animals was a sin, then why were the Mosa ...[text shortened]... o make animal sacrifices in the Temple?

No, it is you who are bogus, my friend.[/b]
    This is the pathetic level Christians have come, defending animal cruelty.

The Bible is bogus...... and only foolish and insincere persons accept it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree