1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86373
    30 Aug '11 20:47
    Honesty:

    Something we can all aspire to.

    Something we can actualise if we choose to

    Something that binds people together despite differences.
  2. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Joined
    09 Sep '01
    Moves
    26187
    30 Aug '11 21:32
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Honesty:

    Something we can all aspire to.

    Something we can actualise if we choose to

    Something that binds people together despite differences.
    Egalitarianism:

    Something we can all aspire to.

    Something we can actualize if we choose to

    Something that binds people together despite differences.
  3. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    1795
    30 Aug '11 21:36
    Originally posted by rwingett
    Egalitarianism:

    Something we can all aspire to.

    Something we can actualize if we choose to

    Something that binds people together despite differences.
    Reason:

    Something we can all aspire to.

    Something we can actualize if we choose to

    Something that binds people together despite differences.
  4. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10218
    30 Aug '11 21:43
    Alcoholism


    Something we can all aspire to.

    Something we can actualize if we choose to

    Something that binds people together despite differences.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86373
    30 Aug '11 21:51
    I was just trying to make an anti "dishonesty" point, but you can turn this into a party if you want to...
  6. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10218
    30 Aug '11 21:53
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I was just trying to make an anti "dishonesty" point, but you can turn this into a party if you want to...
    i was just jumping on the bandwagon.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52618
    30 Aug '11 22:10
    Originally posted by trev33
    i was just jumping on the bandwagon.
    Masturb..... Nah, not this time๐Ÿ™‚
  8. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10218
    31 Aug '11 01:25
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Masturb..... Nah, not this time๐Ÿ™‚
    i'm sure if you look at the criteria again you'll find that 'prostitution' works better ๐Ÿ˜€
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52618
    31 Aug '11 01:52
    Originally posted by trev33
    i'm sure if you look at the criteria again you'll find that 'prostitution' works better ๐Ÿ˜€
    Godda point there...
  10. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Joined
    20 May '10
    Moves
    8042
    31 Aug '11 01:56
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Honesty:

    Something we can all aspire to.

    Something we can actualise if we choose to

    Something that binds people together despite differences.
    Exactly.........
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35525
    31 Aug '11 15:05
    Originally posted by Dasa
    Exactly.........
    What would YOU know about it?
  12. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Joined
    20 May '10
    Moves
    8042
    31 Aug '11 18:142 edits
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    What would YOU know about it?
    The purpose of true religion is to raise the consciousness to the platform of love of God.

    Unless one has true knowledge of God and self this cannot be done.

    The first place to begin in acquiring knowledge is to embrace honesty first.

    An honest heart is a true heart.
  13. Cape Town
    Joined
    14 Apr '05
    Moves
    52945
    31 Aug '11 21:11
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Something that binds people together despite differences.
    I was always told, that in a marriage, where binding together despite differences is critical, lying is more often the policy.
  14. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    6788
    31 Aug '11 22:27
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Honesty:

    Something we can all aspire to.

    Something we can actualise if we choose to

    Something that binds people together despite differences.
    Are you saying honesty is always the best policy?
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86373
    01 Sep '11 05:53
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    I was always told, that in a marriage, where binding together despite differences is critical, lying is more often the policy.
    Who told you that, your Dad?
Back to Top