"How can a God of love send anybody to Hell?"

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
24 Jul 14
2 edits

Originally posted by twhitehead
It does matter if you make a claim that is based on knowing what it means, but you don't know what it means. That means you are basically lying, or talking nonsense - and you know that you are doing so.
Yes, I know, but it does not really matter because I quoted from sources that know more about it that any of us.

Here a video that explains how carbon 14 dating is supposed to work and the problems.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
24 Jul 14

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
The immaterial part of divegeester was created by God at birth. One day that soul life will return to God: Ecclesiastes 12:7

Remember God in Your Youth: "12: 1. Remember also your Creator in the days of your youth, before the evil days come and the years draw near when you will say, “I have no delight in them”; 2. before the sun and the light, the mo ...[text shortened]... ; f.Ecclesiastes 12:11 Lit planted
g.Ecclesiastes 12:12 Lit making. New American Standard Bible
What part of your post demonstrates that God totures people in an eternal Hell?

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
24 Jul 14

Originally posted by divegeester
Hilarious.

Chatising me for not being able to read because you completely misread the context of my post.
"... you completely misread the context of my post."

Then what do you mean by, "My contention with you is that you imagine and believe in an eternal hell where your particular version of the Christian god tortures people by burning them in an incinerator - for all eternity."

Have you not read and comprehended what is said in the Word of God concerning the eternal destination of all those that reject Christ?

Yes, we are trying to convince you that it is true, not because we say so, but because God says so.

You don't have to believe it. No one is twisting your arm.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
24 Jul 14

"What would be relevant to this thread in your opinion?"
What would be relevant is you addressing the question of why you believe in a god who tortures people in an eternal hell, instead of childishly avoiding it.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
24 Jul 14
1 edit

Originally posted by josephw
[b]"... you completely misread the context of my post."

Then what do you mean by, "My contention with you is that you imagine and believe in an eternal hell where your particular version of the Christian god tortures people by burning them in an incinerator - for all eternity."

Have you not read and comprehended what is said in the Word of G ...[text shortened]... e say so, but because God says so.

You don't have to believe it. No one is twisting your arm.[/b]
What is it with you and Grampy Booby that you fail to comprehend the chasm of moral difference between 1) a thing called "hell" exisiting, and 2) you both holding a belief that the god who created that "hell" did so in order to torture people for eternity by burning them?

The former is given in scripture.

The later is a revolting concept unsupported in scripture and believed in by people who lack the abilty or willingness to challenge themselves on the morality and sanity of holding such beliefs and are blind to the scriptural contradictions upheld by verses such as John 3:16.

Is that clear enough for you now?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
24 Jul 14
2 edits

Originally posted by josephw
Have you not read and comprehended what is said in the Word of God concerning the eternal destination of all those that reject Christ?
Can you demonstrate where in the Bible suffering in hell is described using the word "eternal"?

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
24 Jul 14
3 edits

What would be relevant is you addressing the question of why you believe in a god who tortures people in an eternal hell, instead of childishly avoiding it.
What the Righteousness of God rejects [sin], the Justice of God must punish. Otherwise. He would deny His own Integrity. Christ took that punishment [substitutionary spiritual death/separation from God the Father] for divegeester, Grampy Bobby and the rest of humanity] at the Golgotha Crucifixion. This act of obedience made possible His free gift of salvation.

"The righteousness that God requires for a person to be saved is the perfect righteousness a righteous God is required to require. (Matt. 5:48) Thus the only way to be saved is by grace (God's undeserved forgiveness and favor) through faith (in what God in Christ did for us on the cross when He took the punishment for all of our sins and credited us with His perfect righteousness), and not by works[/i] (Eph. 2:8-10; 2 Cor. 5:21)." Thread 157295

http://www.kenboa.org/text_resources/teaching_letters/lens_mens_fellowship/6640 (Page 7)

"The free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord." (Romans 6:23b) Those who escape eternal condemnation do so strictly by their personal faith in Jesus Christ. No one goes to the Lake of Fire except by his or her own negative volition in rejecting God's Grace Gift of salvation and eternal life. God is equally as fair in providing the believer with eternal salvation as in casting the unbeliever into the Lake of Fire. God's love doesn't deny the solidarity of His righteousness and justice.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
24 Jul 14

What part of your post demonstrates that God totures people in an eternal Hell?
This Ecclesiastes passage answer your repeated question here and in Vote about the human soul being eternal.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
24 Jul 14

This Ecclesiastes passage answer your repeated question here and in Vote about the human soul being eternal.
Breath going back to God

IS NOT EQUAL TO 'ETERNAL'.

Your ability to read and digest simple sentences accurately is severely limited

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
24 Jul 14

What the Righteousness of God rejects [sin], the Justice of God must punish. Otherwise. He would deny His own Integrity. Christ took that punishment [substitutionary spiritual death/separation from God the Father] for divegeester, Grampy Bobby and the rest of humanity] at the Golgotha Crucifixion. This act of obedience made possible His free gift of sal ...[text shortened]... did]

http://www.kenboa.org/text_resources/teaching_letters/lens_mens_fellowship/6640 (Page 7)
Thank you for explaining the gospel.

How do you account for your belief in a version of god who chooses to torture people who reject him in an internal incinerator?

Are you ever likely to address this point?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
24 Jul 14

My question asked for you to call out specifics in your post that proved your point, not an affirmation that the post represents what you already believe.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
24 Jul 14

My question asked for you to call out specifics in your post that proved your point, not an affirmation that the post represents what you already believe.
No Christian is arguing that hell doesn't exist in some form, why do you keep copy pasting masses of stuff that is irrelevant?

The focus of Dunn's articles and this entire thread isn't divegeester; it's our friends here who have chosen against Christ.

Have you or haven't you placed your personal faith in Jesus Christ? If so, please realize the focus of this thread. Thanks.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
24 Jul 14

Ecclesiastes is one of the sixty six books in the canon of scripture; there is no higher authority than the Word of God.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
24 Jul 14

Have you or haven't you placed your personal faith in Jesus Christ? If so, please realize the focus of this thread. Thanks.
Oh here it comes the: "if you're a Christian you should be agreeing with me" tact.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
24 Jul 14

Ecclesiastes is one of the sixty six books in the canon of scripture; there is no higher authority than the Word of God.
Thank you again for pointing out the blatantly obvious in a vain attempt to deflect from the question put to you.