1. Joined
    28 Feb '07
    Moves
    04 Jul '07 13:04
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Angry? When did I say I was angry or even appear that way?

I enjoy a good debate where I can discuss my opinions with others who have other conflicting opinions.
    However when people like you join in and basically talk nonsense or tell lies all the time then it just ruins the fun.
    For example, a moment ago you said you were always one step ahead of th ...[text shortened]... was that a slip of the tongue or an outright lie? Can we blame the devil or you for that sin?
    Right.....

I TRY to be one step ahead of the Devil...yes sometimes my fingers get carried away and i dont type things down word for word...i think the majority of the time i am ahead but there are the natural slip ups...

I probably have met someone who blames the Devil for bad things but they have not told me so...all i hear is "Why does God do these bad things?" etc,etc.....

I dont talk nonsense i just try to bring a little lighter touch to the forums as i have encountered so much anger,bitterness,resentment and hatred.... i have encountered a few decent people like Seitse,josephw(i think thats his name) to name but two....but the majority are looking for a way to shoot you down....now that could be interpreted as the Devil's work yes?

There....
  2. Cape Town
    Moves
    04 Jul '07 13:271 edit
    Originally posted by Jay Joos
    I dont talk nonsense i just try to bring a little lighter touch to the forums as i have encountered so much anger,bitterness,resentment and hatred.... i have encountered a few decent people like Seitse,josephw(i think thats his name) to name but two....but the majority are looking for a way to shoot you down....now that could be interpreted as the Devil's work yes?
    I think that you are wrongly interpreting peoples desire to enlighten you as anger, bitterness, resentment and hatred. You have already in this thread stated that I am angry when in fact I am not angry at all. Do you interpret any view that differs from yours as anger? Or do you find my language to forceful and threatening?
    Do you think that if you are on the wrong path and doing stupid things, that for someone to attempt to correct you or help you improve is "shooting you down" and therefore the Devils work? In fact you have admitted in this thread that you were wrong so you could not honestly claim I was trying to push you off the 'right' path.

For example, when you say "that could be interpreted as the Devil's work", I believe that you are wrong, misguided and as such would like to assist you by trying to get you to think critically about your own statements. So when I ask:
    "Do you think that all wrong choices that a person makes are actually the work of the Devil? What does that say about free will?"
    I am not being angry, bitter, resentful or hateful but rather compassionate.
  3. Joined
    28 Feb '07
    Moves
    04 Jul '07 14:36
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    I think that you are wrongly interpreting peoples desire to enlighten you as anger, bitterness, resentment and hatred. You have already in this thread stated that I am angry when in fact I am not angry at all. Do you interpret any view that differs from yours as anger? Or do you find my language to forceful and threatening?
    Do you think that if you are o ...[text shortened]... ee will?"
    I am not being angry, bitter, resentful or hateful but rather compassionate.
    When people abuse me with "git","prat","twat" etc... also when i receive explicit abuse as well how can i interpret it as enlightening me?.

I apologise for calling you angry...my mistake...

Any view different to mine is just that...different...i welcome it,i listen to it and act accordingly. if people think im doing stupid things then i listen to what they have to say...sometimes i agree,sometimes i dont but that is my free will is it not?. like i said if im getting the abuse that i mentioned earlier then i think that is the Devils work.
    And no,i dont think you are trying to push me off the "right" path...

In answer to your question..... maybe free will can be influenced!!!

Thank you for your compassion 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree