Moves
    01 Jul '07 11:40
    Originally posted by big bern
    we dont even know if god exists
  3. Joined
    29 Jan '07
    Moves
    01 Jul '07 16:08
    he told me the other night while i was foaming at the mouth and talking latin
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    01 Jul '07 21:442 edits
    A better question is how does Satan know we exist? I say we keep telling him we don't exist and start messing with his mind instead. 😛
  5. Standard memberagryson
    AGW Hitman
    http://xkcd.com/386/
    Moves
    01 Jul '07 22:11
    Originally posted by whodey
    A better question is how does Satan know we exist? I say we keep telling him we don't exist and start messing with his mind instead. 😛
    Isn't messing with peoples minds (satan or not) probably a sin?
  6. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    01 Jul '07 22:53
    Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
    Excellent point. Tell it to ThinkofNone.
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    02 Jul '07 01:333 edits
    Originally posted by agryson
    Isn't messing with peoples minds (satan or not) probably a sin?
    Shh, I'm not really here. You are going to give me away!!!! 😉

But to answer your question, I think you will find that Christ "messed" with a lot of people. That is, only those who were messing with him.
  8. Joined
    28 Feb '07
    Moves
    02 Jul '07 12:08
    The greatest trick the devil ever played on mankind was to make us believe he didnt exist!!!😞
  9. Cape Town
    Moves
    02 Jul '07 12:44
    Originally posted by Jay Joos
    The greatest trick the devil ever played on mankind was to make us believe he didnt exist!!!😞
    It can't be such a good trick if you know about it!
    Surely if the Devil has come up with a truly great deception then you are not going to see through it?
    If you think you are so much cleverer than the devil then he cant be that much of a threat anyway.
  10. Joined
    28 Feb '07
    Moves
    02 Jul '07 12:55
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    It can't be such a good trick if you know about it!
    Surely if the Devil has come up with a truly great deception then you are not going to see through it?
    If you think you are so much cleverer than the devil then he cant be that much of a threat anyway.
    He is always one step behind me!!!
  11. Cape Town
    Moves
    02 Jul '07 13:07
    He is always one step behind me!!!
    So this story that Christians weave about a cunning Devil is just a fairy tale. Hes just some simpleton that can't even fool someone like you.
    Interesting how you claimed he had deceived 'mankind' yet you are not fooled at all. Cleverer than the rest of 'mankind' are you?
  12. Joined
    28 Feb '07
    Moves
    02 Jul '07 14:42
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    So this story that Christians weave about a cunning Devil is just a fairy tale. Hes just some simpleton that can't even fool someone like you.
    Interesting how you claimed he had deceived 'mankind' yet you are not fooled at all. Cleverer than the rest of 'mankind' are you?
    Good grief...you are so angry aren't you?!

Im not any smarter than the devil...i fall pray to him many times....as a christian i just do the best i can to prevent slipping up with him....im not as perfect as Jesus you know.... people blame bad occurances on God and yet noone(i have met) blames it on the devil!!! ... God=good,Devil=bad..... i know who i would blame and it wouldn't be the 3 good guys !!! 🙂
  13. Joined
    19 Oct '05
    Moves
    04 Jul '07 12:06
    Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
    I think we know that God exists. To the point of force /counterforce does a devil, for lack of a better word, actually have to exist with the notion that if there is a great good God out there does that follow that there is also very simply a great big bad devil? I don't know...but more interestingly I wonder often times and am coming to the conclusion that there may not need to be a devil to have bad things ( horrible things( happen in our world. maybe, as many suggest, God is so powerful and allencompassing ,that he allows bad things to happen on his watch and is all by design. thanks everyone and have a great one. b.
  14. Joined
    28 Feb '07
    Moves
    04 Jul '07 12:11
    I think we know that God exists. To the point of force /counterforce does a devil, for lack of a better word, actually have to exist with the notion that if there is a great good God out there does that follow that there is also very simply a great big bad devil? I don't know...but more interestingly I wonder often times and am coming to the conclusion that ...[text shortened]... ad things to happen on his watch and is all by design. thanks everyone and have a great one. b.
    Cheers for that...
  15. Cape Town
    Moves
    04 Jul '07 12:34
    Good grief...you are so angry aren't you?!

Im not any smarter than the devil...i fall pray to him many times....as a christian i just do the best i can to prevent slipping up with him....im not as perfect as Jesus you know.... people blame bad occurances on God and yet noone(i have met) blames it on the devil!!! ... God=good,Devil=bad..... i know who i would blame and it wouldn't be the 3 good guys !!! 🙂
    Angry? When did I say I was angry or even appear that way?

I enjoy a good debate where I can discuss my opinions with others who have other conflicting opinions.
    However when people like you join in and basically talk nonsense or tell lies all the time then it just ruins the fun.
    For example, a moment ago you said you were always one step ahead of the devil, now you admit that you aren't. How can we have a meaningful discussion if I have no idea when you are really expressing a genuine opinion or just letting your fingers run away with you (the devils work I suppose?).

When you say you have never met anyone who blames bad things on the devil, I simply don't believe you. Many Christians do exactly that (including you) and I am sure you have met at least one. So was that a slip of the tongue or an outright lie? Can we blame the devil or you for that sin?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree