1. USA
    Joined
    02 Mar '07
    Moves
    8808
    26 Jun '07 23:51
    How can people have faith in something like god, when there has never been the slightest verified proof that some deity actually exist, It's almost like looking at a blank wall and believing something is written on it.
  2. Joined
    03 Sep '06
    Moves
    9895
    27 Jun '07 00:11
    Originally posted by Dance Master MC
    How can people have faith in something like god, when there has never been the slightest verified proof that some deity actually exist, It's almost like looking at a blank wall and believing something is written on it.
    because we are intelligent enough to understand what you can't understand...
  3. USA
    Joined
    02 Mar '07
    Moves
    8808
    27 Jun '07 00:12
    Originally posted by ahosyney
    because we are intelligent enough to understand what you can't understand...
    I'd like to see things from your point of view, but I can't seem to get my head that far up my a**
  4. Joined
    03 Sep '06
    Moves
    9895
    27 Jun '07 00:13
    Originally posted by Dance Master MC
    I'd like to see things from your point of view, but I can't seem to get my head that far up my a**
    you see, that is exactly my point...
  5. USA
    Joined
    02 Mar '07
    Moves
    8808
    27 Jun '07 00:21
    Originally posted by ahosyney
    you see, that is exactly my point...
    what point was that?
  6. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    2014.05.01
    Joined
    11 Apr '07
    Moves
    92274
    27 Jun '07 00:27
    Originally posted by Dance Master MC
    I'd like to see things from your point of view, but I can't seem to get my head that far up my a**
    LOL. Right. Your head is only halfway up your arse. Great line.
  7. tinyurl.com/ywohm
    Joined
    01 May '07
    Moves
    27860
    27 Jun '07 00:37
    Originally posted by Dance Master MC
    How can people have faith in something like god, when there has never been the slightest verified proof that some deity actually exist, It's almost like looking at a blank wall and believing something is written on it.
    There are a lot of things you believe without question. I'm willing to bet that you think we are all different people (more or less) on this web site, and that nations and planets and people exist even though you've never seen them in person. You accept certain things to be evidence that those people and places exist. People who believe in God accept certain things to be evidence that God exists.
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    27 Jun '07 00:43
    Originally posted by ahosyney
    you see, that is exactly my point...
    LOL. 😀
  9. USA
    Joined
    02 Mar '07
    Moves
    8808
    27 Jun '07 00:43
    Originally posted by pawnhandler
    There are a lot of things you believe without question. I'm willing to bet that you think we are all different people (more or less) on this web site, and that nations and planets and people exist even though you've never seen them in person. You accept certain things to be evidence that those people and places exist. People who believe in God accept certain things to be evidence that God exists.
    okay, what evidence? the bible?
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    27 Jun '07 00:45
    Originally posted by Dance Master MC
    okay, what evidence? the bible?
    What if we said that is part of the evidence? What would you say?
  11. tinyurl.com/ywohm
    Joined
    01 May '07
    Moves
    27860
    27 Jun '07 01:44
    Originally posted by Dance Master MC
    okay, what evidence? the bible?
    Some of us can look at the world around us, the stars and planets above, natural wonders like the Grand Canyon, and think that there must be a deity who created all this. Others don't.
  12. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Joined
    27 Apr '05
    Moves
    8592
    27 Jun '07 04:30
    Originally posted by pawnhandler
    Some of us can look at the world around us, the stars and planets above, natural wonders like the Grand Canyon, and think that there must be a deity who created all this. Others don't.
    Some people aren't very good at the "balance of evidence" thing.
  13. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Joined
    24 May '04
    Moves
    148423
    27 Jun '07 07:41
    Originally posted by scottishinnz
    Some people aren't very good at the "balance of evidence" thing.
    I agree with you again. 🙂
    Kelly
  14. Standard memberwittywonka
    Chocolate Expert
    Cocoa Mountains
    Joined
    26 Nov '06
    Moves
    19249
    27 Jun '07 07:45
    Originally posted by Dance Master MC
    How can people have faith in something like god, when there has never been the slightest verified proof that some deity actually exist, It's almost like looking at a blank wall and believing something is written on it.
    Have you ever seen the movie Contact?
  15. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Joined
    24 May '04
    Moves
    148423
    27 Jun '07 07:46
    Originally posted by wittywonka
    Have you ever seen the movie Contact?
    Yes, interesting movie too, do you know who wrote it? 🙂
    Kelly
Back to Top