1. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    13 Apr '19 20:30
    @divegeester said
    Is it possible to learn the truths in the Bible and follow them in one’s heart thereby ensuring that one’s life does not hang in the balance, without being a member of the Jehovah’s Witness organisation?
    OMG. How many times now over the years have I answered this same identical question?????????????? What is wrong with you?
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    13 Apr '19 20:53
    @rajk999 said
    Since when people on an internet chat site who are discussing the teachings of Christ need to post their personal details.

What Jesus said does not change. Maybe my posts are falling in your garden.

I have no interest in your personal life so please spare us the details of what you do.
    Rajk, it is called WITNESS.

One might be excused thinking that you know this. Perhaps your reticence is because you have nothing to witness. And you know it.

We are also called to help one another. This means FELLOWSHIP. You have shown a remarkable tendency to not give a damn about anyone except yourself.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    13 Apr '19 20:541 edit
    @rajk999 said
    These types of Christians are truly disgraceful.
    The "type" of Christian who is truly disgraceful is the one who calls other Christians "disgraceful".

We all struggle. Jesus commanded us to love our Christian brothers and to help them with their struggle.

Given every opportunity to do so, you refuse. You only call them names and move on. I see no evidence at all that you adhere to even your OWN "doctrine".
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    13 Apr '19 21:00
    @fmf said
    How is it any of your business? He doesn't need to talk about it in order to discuss theology [with regard to works and faith] with the people who self-identify as Christians here.
    Take your "self-identify" and... wait, I digress.

Clearly you have no idea of what a Christian fellowship means. And neither does he.

"Discuss theology". Yeah, that's rich. Of course what you mean by this is his M.O. and your M.O. Attacking Christians.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    13 Apr '19 21:031 edit
    @fmf said
    It comes to your mind because you are trying to sidestep the discussion of theology. He doesn't need you to discuss what you do - and so he doesn't ask you about. He doesn't need to discuss what he does because the issue for him is theology.
    Endless discussion is not what being a Christian is about. It is action, and I have seen exactly zero action from Rajk in this regard.

He even claims that his doctrine is "action over talk".

Clearly you haven't been hearing him, either. To you, he's just a tool to further your attacks on Christians.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    13 Apr '19 21:05
    @fmf said
    My own doctrine is to aim for the heart of the matter and make the observations and ask the questions that take you there as directly as possible.
    Keep your brochure. I see how it really is.
  7. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    13 Apr '19 21:06
    @suzianne said
    The "type" of Christian who is truly disgraceful is the one who calls other Christians "disgraceful".

We all struggle. Jesus commanded us to love our Christian brothers and to help them with their struggle.

Given every opportunity to do so, you refuse. You only call them names and move on. I see no evidence at all that you adhere to even your OWN "doctrine".
    Yep. You've got that right.
  8. PenTesting
    Moves
    13 Apr '19 21:462 edits
    @suzianne said

I dont consider the likes of you, sonship, second son, KJ and some others to be my Christian brothers.

My brothers would be the ones that Christ would welcome into the Kingdom of God, who are the ones who do good works. There is a group of people here who have identified with what Jesus preached about good works, FMF, GoaD, Sonhouse, Dive and some others who are living examples of the doctrine of Christ. If not in deed then certainly in word, they have not continuously condemned good works like you Christian hypocrites.

The very same way God sees past verbal professions of faith in Christ and looks at the heart of the Christian, He likewise sees past the professions of disbelief of the professed atheist and looks at the heart.
  9. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    13 Apr '19 23:261 edit
    @rajk999 said
    I dont consider the likes of you, sonship, second son, KJ and some others to be my Christian brothers.

My brothers would be the ones that Christ would welcome into the Kingdom of God, who are the ones who do good works. There is a group of people here who have identified with what Jesus preached about good works, FMF, GoaD, Sonhouse, Dive and some others who are living ex ...[text shortened]... He likewise sees past the professions of disbelief of the professed atheist and looks at the heart.
    Oh yes you are a true christian by all means. You show kindness, mercy and the perfect good Samaritan heart and attitude every time you post. I'm sure Jesus is just tickled pink with joy with you and the example you set of being the perfect loving Christian you dazzle us all with.

Also I now see that you, like Jesus is a reader of hearts. Awesome dude, you're all that and more!
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Apr '19 00:26
    @suzianne said
    Take your "self-identify" and... wait, I digress.

Clearly you have no idea of what a Christian fellowship means. And neither does he.

"Discuss theology". Yeah, that's rich. Of course what you mean by this is his M.O. and your M.O. Attacking Christians.
    Rajk999 does not need to talk about what he does in his private life - including "fellowship" - in order to discuss the theology of belief and works.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Apr '19 00:27
    @galveston75 said
    Oh yes you are a true christian by all means. You show kindness, mercy and the perfect good Samaritan heart and attitude every time you post. I'm sure Jesus is just tickled pink with joy with you and the example you set of being the perfect loving Christian you dazzle us all with.
    Oh the irony.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Apr '19 05:062 edits
    @galveston75 said
    OMG. How many times now over the years have I answered this same identical question?????????????? What is wrong with you?
    Considering that it requires a simple yes or no answer and that you clearly feel that you have the answer on the tip of your tongue, it is interesting that you won’t give it.

It’s a question that goes right to the heart of what I see as your cultism. I’m sorry if this is the type of post which makes you wish I would leave the forum, but it is also exactly the type of post which this forum is for.

Galveston75: Is it possible to learn the truths in the Bible and follow them in one’s heart thereby ensuring that one’s life does not hang in the balance, without being a member of the Jehovah’s Witness organisation?
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Apr '19 05:25
    @suzianne said
    Haven't you called Christians like Eladar, whodey, divegeester and RJHinds disgraceful - or words to that effect - many, many times in the past?
  14. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    14 Apr '19 06:31
    @divegeester said
    Considering that it requires a simple yes or no answer and that you clearly feel that you have the answer on the tip of your tongue, it is interesting that you won’t give it.

It’s a question that goes right to the heart of what I see as your cultism. I’m sorry if this is the type of post which makes you wish I would leave the forum, but it is also exactly the type of ...[text shortened]... life does not hang in the balance, without being a member of the Jehovah’s Witness organisation?[/i]
    Lol. What a joke. I'm not going to EVER repeat that one word answer to you because I've given that one word answer to you, oh say, at least about 5 times over what seems to be 50 miserable years with your badgering and the inability to understand that simple answer.
    Do you understand what "no" means or what "yes" means? Or how about what someone being "slow" means? Really do you?
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Apr '19 06:51
    @galveston75 said
    I'm not going to EVER repeat that one word answer to you
    It's best for you not to because your answer was not truthful. You have been shown before where your organization's magazine stated clearly that only its members will survive the "tribulation".

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree