1. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    18 Jan '07 15:55
    Originally posted by lucifershammer
    Okay, answer this: Do you think people who are too helpless deserve to live?
    No.
  2. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    19 Jan '07 08:241 edit
    Originally posted by flexmore
    have you ever wondered how much your local spiritual leader earns?

can you find out?

tell us here.
    What do you mean by "local spiritual leader"? Is that someone with a shirt collar turned around backwards?

Is that someone who dresses in black cloths and has a title "Reverend"?

Paul as a spiritual leader made approximately whatever a tent maker of that day would make. And Peter as a spiritual leader perhaps made what a local fisherman would make in those days (although he said that he had no silver or gold).

In the local church where I fellowship the spriitual leaders usually make whatever their respective secular professions pay. We do not practice a clergy / laity structure. And we do not have a clerical system.

The brothers and sisters who are free to labor for the gospel work with their full time are supported by free-will offerings from others in the congregation.

Since we view the church of God as a family we all are somewhat of a spiritual leader to at least someone else somewhere. That is in terms of an example or pattern of encouragement.
  3. Joined
    05 Oct '06
    Moves
    23 Jan '07 22:41
    Originally posted by flexmore
    have you ever wondered how much your local spiritual leader earns?

can you find out?

tell us here.
    enough to buy a big house and a few nice cars.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree