1. Joined
    07 Jan '05
    Moves
    07 Dec '05 07:24
    Originally posted by sjeg
    Are you having a laugh?

Do you really think kids pretending to be witches and warlocks and the like is a threat from the depths of Hell?

Come on- Lighten up and have yourself a cup of tea!

I think the inherent evil in Harry potter is that grown individuals seem to think it's ok to read children's literature to themselves in public. These have clearly been perverted by the Evil One.:'(
    Yes, kids do pretend to be some kind of actor "hero" or someone else. It is totaly different from adults and cannot be compared to how we would listen and act towards how children would act on such movies.

I have never seen the harry potter and the lord of the rings movies as it is not my type of movies that i like. If these movies where actually made for grown people who "seem to think it's ok to read children's literature to themselves in public" - i think the age restrictions should then be higher for children - sothat at least they could grow up then.
  2. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    07 Dec '05 07:34
    Originally posted by ivanhoe
    No marauder, it is not. I have always adressed those who are bullying others, including you.

Marauder's shadow: "If you will not refrain from adressing my bullying others, I will accuse you Ivanhoe of harrassing me."
    You're my hero, Ivanhoe. Please post how I am bullying and harassing others a few more thousand times in case someone on the planet Earth is unaware of your idiotic opinion and superhero complex.
  3. Joined
    07 Jan '05
    Moves
    07 Dec '05 07:50
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    You're my hero, Ivanhoe. Please post how I am bullying and harassing others a few more thousand times in case someone on the planet Earth is unaware of your idiotic opinion and superhero complex.
    Why is it that it is his "idiotic opinion" to prove he is right?
  4. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    07 Dec '05 07:53
    Originally posted by Nicolaas
    Why is it that it is his "idiotic opinion" to prove he is right?
    His "idiotic opinion" is that someone who disagrees with fools and says that they are being foolish, is "harassing" them except, of course, when Ivanhoe does it himself. This is a forum and Ivanhoe's idiotic opinion is that it should be tightly censored so that nobody can possibly be offended. That opinion is ridiculous and idiotic.
  5. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    07 Dec '05 15:26
    Marauder: "Please post how I am bullying and harassing others".

Checking out your posts is most revealing, marauder. Sometimes, like now, you are holding back because the focus is clearly on you ..... but if you think you can get away with it, you spout your insults and act like a bully to your heart's delight.
  6. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    07 Dec '05 15:29
    His "idiotic opinion" is that someone who disagrees with fools and says that they are being foolish, is "harassing" them except, of course, when Ivanhoe does it himself. This is a forum and Ivanhoe's idiotic opinion is that it should be tightly censored so that nobody can possibly be offended. That opinion is ridiculous and idiotic.
    Marauder: "Ivanhoe's ... opinion is that it should be tightly censored so that nobody can possibly be offended."

Absolutely not true. A strawman.
  7. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    07 Dec '05 15:59
    Originally posted by ivanhoe
    Marauder: "Please post how I am bullying and harassing others".

Checking out your posts is most revealing, marauder. Sometimes, like now, you are holding back because the focus is clearly on you ..... but if you think you can get away with it, you spout your insults and act like a bully to your heart's delight.
    If you're going to respond to my posts, could you at least try not to slice phrases out of a sentence to completely alter their meaning? Thank you.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree