1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Aug '11 13:41
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Poor FMF! The unsuspecting fella was being trolled by a known troll--- one that he and everyone else understood as a person who epitomized trolling. He was aware of the troll's history, just as you, the reader, was aware, just as I was clearly aware. Prior to the thread in question, this nefarious troll had established a reputation of posting sexual content or attempting to start threads with the same... as the record clearly shows.

This is exactly why I wouldn't play along by giving the troll personal details about my children. And this is exactly why you should be ashamed of yourself for the way you joined in the trolling.
  2. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    17 Aug '11 03:14
    Originally posted by FMF
    [b]Poor FMF! The unsuspecting fella was being trolled by a known troll--- one that he and everyone else understood as a person who epitomized trolling. He was aware of the troll's history, just as you, the reader, was aware, just as I was clearly aware. Prior to the thread in question, this nefarious troll had established a reputation of posting sexual conten ...[text shortened]... this is exactly why you should be ashamed of yourself for the way you joined in the trolling.
    Blow it out your donkey.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree