1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    09 May '18 03:59
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    For those interested in my perspective on this, here is an article which I don’t fully subscribe to (nor the website which I don’t know) but opens the topic nicely and links the apparent Christian obsession with being drenched in blood, to its pagan roots.

The article also mentions other “churchy” activities such as “pleading the blood”, another non ...[text shortened]... blood sacrifice was “sprinkling”.

Avoid paganistic ritualisms creeping into one’s thinking.
    You’re muddying the waters, tiger. I think you’re embarrassed not only by your blunder, but by falsely claiming someone else blundered.

The boomerang you threw at sonship has circled back and bopped you on the noggin.

You claimed “washed in the blood” was Scripturally inaccurate. You were wrong. Case closed.
  2. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    09 May '18 04:19
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    You’re muddying the waters, tiger. I think you’re embarrassed not only by your blunder, but by falsely claiming someone else blundered.

The boomerang you threw at sonship has circled back and bopped you on the noggin.

You claimed “washed in the blood” was Scripturally inaccurate. You were wrong. Case closed.
    What we have here is the scuba kid once again being too vain to admit when he’s wrong, or at least when you or Sonship are correct.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    09 May '18 04:42
    Originally posted by @dj2becker
    What we have here is the scuba kid once again being too vain to admit when he’s wrong, or at least when you or Sonship are correct.
    LOL

And he’s got too much invested in his faulty position now to ever admit it - he’ll just continue plodding along in a hopeless endgame or leave the table and hope no one notices when he never returns.

It’s interesting how he first claimed “washed in the blood” was Scripturally inaccurate and then, when his blunder was exposed, he modified his position to Scripturally inaccurate according to sonship’s preferred version of the Bible.

He then started trying to muddy the waters by criticizing churches - perhaps in the hope that rajk would show up to spew some hate as a further distraction.

Very devious behavior by snorkel boy.
  4. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    09 May '18 05:30
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    LOL

And he’s got too much invested in his faulty position now to ever admit it - he’ll just continue plodding along in a hopeless endgame or leave the table and hope no one notices when he never returns.

It’s interesting how he first claimed “washed in the blood” was Scripturally inaccurate and then, when his blunder was exposed, he modified his po ...[text shortened]... uld show up to spew some hate as a further distraction.

Very devious behavior by snorkel boy.
    Assuming of course that Rajk is actually a different person.
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    09 May '18 05:37
    Originally posted by @dj2becker
    Assuming of course that Rajk is actually a different person.
    The way ToO’s been writing in the third person like Duchess and the way Duchess mysteriously showed up in the SF and the similar writing tells of Duchess and FMF makes me wonder if all the Christ deniers are the same person with 10 different personalities.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    10 May '18 01:08
    Are you going to ignore this question sonship?
    Typo:

I meant to write this:

As far as the east is from the [west] so far has He removed our transgressions from us." (Psalm 103:11,12)
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 May '18 07:111 edit
    Originally posted by @sonship
    Typo: I meant to write this:
    [b]
    As far as the east is from the [west] so far has He removed our transgressions from us." (Psalm 103:11,12)
    [/b]
    But it wasn’t a “typo”, nor were you meaning to write the text above when you originally replied “yes” (I am going to ignore your question).

You are being dishonest sonship.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    10 May '18 11:253 edits
    But it wasn’t a “typo”, nor were you meaning to write the text above when you originally replied “yes” (I am going to ignore your question).

You are being dishonest sonship.
    No, no no, divegeester. These two matters that you raise are not related in my mind at all.

I checked over what I wrote and noticed a TYPO.
    Do you mind ??!

The OTHER matter was me honestly answering that, Yes, I WOULD ignore further provocations about the Recovery Version concerning some passage we discussed.

By the way, by mentioning my fondness of the RcV you are giving excuse for me to do some free advertizing of a good version of the Bible - the Recovery Version.

Also, this version is now in Chinese, French, Spanish, (I think German) and going to other languages.

Thanks for an opportunity to encourage some curious ones to check the Recovery Version out, especially the online RcV, and the FREE RcV New Testament people can order.
    Thanks.

http://www.recoveryversion.bible/

Free samples given of the NT RcV

http://biblesforamerica.org/
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 May '18 16:52
    No, no no, divegeester. These two matters that you raise are not related in my mind at all.

I checked over what I wrote and noticed a TYPO.
    Do you mind ??!

The OTHER matter was me honestly answering that, Yes, I WOULD ignore further provocations about the Recovery Version concerning some passage we discussed.

By the way, by mentioning my fond ...[text shortened]... //www.recoveryversion.bible/

Free samples given of the NT RcV

http://biblesforamerica.org/
    Have you heard of the Geneva Bible? If so, what’s your opinion on that? Apparently, it predates the 1611 King James Version.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 May '18 17:221 edit
    No, no no, divegeester...
    Yes, yes, yes sonship!

You did not make a typo, you are lying when you said you did.
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 May '18 18:31
    Yes, yes, yes sonship!

I see you’re attacking Christians again, tiger. Do you ever accuse atheists and Christ deniers on here of lying or do you only obsequiously seek their approval by attacking Christians?
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    11 May '18 00:113 edits
    Yes, yes, yes sonship!

Yes, yes, yes, I spoke truthfully.
    Here's the original mistake followed by my correction.

Original attempt at quotation:
    As far as the east is from the east so far has He removed our transgressions from us." (Psalm 103:11,12)

08 May '18 14:28

Correction of typo - second instance of east should be west

Correction of typographical error a couple of days latter.

10 May '18 01:08

You're the one lying.
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    11 May '18 00:26
    Yes, yes, yes sonship!

Time for an apology, tiger.

Remember how we discussed what big boys do when they’re wrong?
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 May '18 04:145 edits

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 May '18 04:17
    You're the one lying.
    I don’t get this...

4th post down on this page: you made a second reply to my question “are you going to ignore this post sonship?” claiming your first reply on the previous page (where you said “no” ), was a “typo”. It wasn’t a typo.

Perhaps I’m misunderstanding you because you replied twice to same post for some reason?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree