1. tinyurl.com/ywohm
    Moves
    29 Jun '07 01:48
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Do you listen to other folk music?
    Yes, but I haven't heard any in quite a while. I like all sorts of music but always forget that when I go to look at CDs to buy.
  2. London
    Moves
    11 Jul '07 15:00
    javascript:cnnVideo('play','/video/us/2007/06/28/zahn.living.life.as.girl.cnn','2009/06/27'😉;

A child at the age of 4, a boy, has no interest from day one in boy toys, only likes pink stuff, dolls, dresses, etc. Eventually tried cutting off penis with scissors. Mind you this is a little boy not 5 years old but firmly conviced he is a girl trapped in a bo ...[text shortened]... o they allow the transgender operation to keep him from being gay? What is the take here?
    Just to point out the bleeding obvious - thinking one is a girl trapped in a boy's body does not make one gay (or even homosexually inclined). The two are different phenomena - there's no contradiction between thinking oneself a woman trapped in a man's body and being attracted to women (after all, lesbians don't think they're men trapped in women's bodies).
  3. Earth Prime
    Moves
    11 Jul '07 17:11
    I'm guessing he was born into a homeschooled family with all girls. I see it all the time. 😞
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    11 Jul '07 21:10
    Easy...make him the king's eunuch.....
  5. London
    Moves
    12 Jul '07 18:07
    Originally posted by Coconut
    I'm guessing he was born into a homeschooled family with all girls. I see it all the time. 😞
    Way to go slandering homeschoolers. Yep, real mature.
  6. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    12 Jul '07 18:402 edits
    How would religious people deal with this?
    I'm sure the vast majority would deal with it as most atheists and take that kid to a medical professional.

Edit - Like any sane person.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree