1. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    08 Oct '09 07:08
    Originally posted by daniel58
    1. You've seen the actor who You know really isn't Harry Potter but Daniel Radcliffe, 2. You know he can't really do those things but is just special effects, 3. JK Rowling is the author who writes fiction books
    of course harry potter is not daniel radcliffe. daniel is just the dude playing him. you wouldn't expect harry to play in his own movie do you? plus he is a very busy auror, he must go around and catch bad wizards.

read my lips son, the harry potter books are a biography of a very real person.
  2. Playing with matches
    Moves
    08 Oct '09 10:30
    Originally posted by uzless
    This isn't true either. Dude, you really need to go back to Sunday school and either ask for your money back or demand to be taught the truth about how many centuries after Jesus died it was before the "books" of the bible were written.

Then, find out for yourself who these guys actually were.

You can start in Google by typing, "who wrote the bible?"
    Like I said, his bible has pop-up pictures in it. I blame his parents.
  3. Milton Keynes, UK
    Moves
    08 Oct '09 13:53
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    I would really like your thoughts on this:

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evolution%20Hoax/4000.htm

I'm convinced.
    This quote is laughable.

"The fact that mankind's languages are vanishing from civilization at any alarming rate is proof that evolution is a lie."

He has blatently ignored the fact that people more around a lot more than they used to. This means that dominant languages can stretch around the globe and cause languages that are spoken less to be abandoned.

Thousands of years ago, groups of people stayed in one place, allowing for the various languages to evolve without interference from elsewhere.
  4. Playing with matches
    Moves
    08 Oct '09 13:59
    Originally posted by lausey
    This quote is laughable.

"The fact that mankind's languages are vanishing from civilization at any alarming rate is proof that evolution is a lie."

He has blatently ignored the fact that people more around a lot more than they used to. This means that dominant languages can stretch around the globe and cause languages that are spoken less to be abandone ...[text shortened]... one place, allowing for the various languages to evolve without interference from elsewhere.
    You should check out some of his other stuff, it's GOLD! I've got to thank daiel58 for turning me on to this.
  5. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    10 Oct '09 04:20

I'm convinced.
    Proof of miracles: this thread has a second post.

That the internet allows anyone to post anything is clear; that not every website has equal merit should be beyond doubt. That you read beyond the title raises interesting questions.
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    10 Oct '09 10:14
    Originally posted by Wulebgr
    Proof of miracles: this thread has a second post.

That the internet allows anyone to post anything is clear; that not every website has equal merit should be beyond doubt. That you read beyond the title raises interesting questions.
    ..thats coming from a christian,right?
  7. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    10 Oct '09 12:46
    I think not
  8. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    13 Oct '09 03:05

I'm convinced.
    Most of the claims in that article are false.
  9. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    13 Oct '09 12:45
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    Most of the claims in that article are false.
    most?

i kinda stopped reading after a while but it might be fun to play a game: find something that isn;t false.
  10. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    13 Oct '09 13:13
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    find something that isn;t false.
    "There is no record of a cataclysmic event that destroyed mankind prior to 4,000 B.C."
  11. Playing with matches
    Moves
    31 Oct '09 16:25
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    "There is no record of a cataclysmic event that destroyed mankind prior to 4,000 B.C."
    I miss Daniel58. That kind of singular committment to retardation is hard to come by.
  12. Standard memberbarstudd
    dinky-di Aussie
    Australia
    Moves
    14 Nov '09 08:17
    I miss Daniel58. That kind of singular committment to retardation is hard to come by.
    See what the non believer is missing is the truth in his own behavour, if you fail to see you have a spiritual being what do you expect will become of yourself?

all the global warming rubbish we see on TV comes from the non believers, do you see global warming just because somebody you do not know tells you so? or a hole in the ozone layer, did you see that man was once an ape, do you believe your star sign when you don't see the things that you are told about.

then you would also believe every other negative piece of rubbish that is seen on our TV which is sucking you into this world of lies....media tells you we are having a financial global melt down, But man doe's desire greed, so now the entire world go's into panic mode because they believe the lies of man...those who don't believe in God have a tendency to believe whatever, and they have a tendency to keep changing what they believe, because some one else comes along and tells them a different lie, thats why we become angry, bitter, argumentative, confused and frustrated and these are the things that end up causing many illness.

Its no secret man is destroying our planet, yet man fails to see he is responsible for it, and he certainly isn't going to fix the problems while he chooses to go it alone without God...

Man with out God are liers, they cheat they steal, they tresspass, they lie and deny, They destroy create wars, addictions, hatred in their hearts, They give themselves all the credit for their own existance, they worship their own body's and the steroids they may pump into it, they worship the very Earthly material that they did not put here nor can they take with them, they worship the talent given to them from up above.
    Man will take God out of every equation because man without God has a tendency to lie, Astronomers want to put the focus on themselves so they want you to worship your star sign so they remove God from the equation, like they do by telling you the earth was created by a massive explosion..

people give yourselves an upper cut, what explosion has ever created anything other than chaos and destruction? our galaxy and our earth and everything in it is in perfect working order, the earth is perfectly placed, the planets orbit the sun in perfect working order, The Earth is perfectly placed to allow life....perfectly tilted to allow our seasons.
    We have an atmosphere so we dont float off into space, and everything on earth was put here for our use, remarkedly the rivers run to the seas, the sun vapourises the water casing clouds, the wind pushes the clouds upon the land to allow us to grow crops, this is a perfect working cycle, none of the above is a result of chance, A divine intelligence created the lot for our use, what more do you need to see to know that God is the power that holds it all together.

We are spiritual beings not just flesh, when the spirit is removed you end up with a dead body, you can't do a great deal with a your dead body now can you?

Daniel was not a retard... God bless his commitment.
  13. Pale Blue Dot
    Moves
    14 Nov '09 08:49
    Originally posted by barstudd
    See what the non believer is missing is the truth in his own behavour, if you fail to see you have a spiritual being what do you expect will become of yourself?

all the global warming rubbish we see on TV comes from the non believers, do you see global warming just because somebody you do not know tells you so? or a hole in the ozone layer, did you see t ...[text shortened]... th a your dead body now can you?

Daniel was not a retard... God bless his commitment.
    This post makes me "angry, bitter, argumentative, confused and frustrated."
  14. Standard memberbarstudd
    dinky-di Aussie
    Australia
    Moves
    14 Nov '09 09:021 edit
    Originally posted by Green Paladin
    This post makes me "angry, bitter, argumentative, confused and frustrated."
    what about this one....proverbs 13:13 A cheerful heart is good medicine but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.

God is the divine truth, everything is ok with God.
  15. tinyurl.com/ywohm
    Moves
    14 Nov '09 15:06

I'm convinced.
    I can't being to say how incredibly dumb his arguments are. That's right up there with saying dinosaurs were on the ark because the Bible doesn't say they weren't.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree