1. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    16 Feb '15 18:40
    Originally posted by Great King Rat
    I didn't ask about God.

I asked about Jesus.

Would Jesus (who is - according to some, but not others - both the son of Gosh and Gosh himself.......... don't bother me with your logic) have come into existence if Adam and Eve hadn't sinned?
    I won't bother you with logic at all. Logic won't help you to understand the answer to your question.

Never mind what Tom, Dick and Harry say about who Jesus is or where he came from or anything else about God. Just ask Him yourself.

But, since the question is purely speculative anyway, the answer in my estimation is that there would not have been a need for a saviour if sin hadn't become an issue.

But since the saviour is Jesus, and Jesus is God, the point is moot.

I doubt your logic will allow for an understanding of God, salvation, Christ and things spiritual anyway.
  2. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    16 Feb '15 18:45
    Originally posted by OdBod
    I think you will find sonhouse was referring in part to the atrocities committed in the name of religion. I understand that 20 christian fisherman have just been beheaded in Libya.
    I know what sonhouse meant OdBod. I was just jerking his chain. 😉

But I agree. I personally don't like religion either. It seems man invents them to justify war.

Peace is the true religion.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    25 Feb '15 14:28
    Originally posted by josephw
    I know what sonhouse meant OdBod. I was just jerking his chain. 😉

But I agree. I personally don't like religion either. It seems man invents them to justify war.

Peace is the true religion.
    I thought you were a follower of Jesus.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree