1. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    28 Mar '14 08:431 edit
    Originally posted by KingOnPoint
    Fabian,
    Would you answer whether you try to understand God in the bible with an honest heart or with a denying heart?
    If god wants to speak with me, I'm all open.
    But even if god really do speak with me some day - are you sure that it will be the christian god?

You cannot get an answer to your question more than this, unless you reformulate it in a better, an objective, way.
  2. Joined
    31 Jan '06
    Moves
    30 Mar '14 16:03
    Fabian,
    If you are "open" for God, then don't be so unbelieving about what God can tell you. You believe "man's opinion" in science. Why then do you blindly say that the bible is lying in creation? Evolution nor cosmology origin is proven. You are taking the word of some people.

Why not take the word of God to you? Scientists don't care that you believe a lie. Scientists did not take your sin and die for you. Christ died for you.
  3. Joined
    31 Jan '06
    Moves
    30 Mar '14 16:07
    Fabian,
    God may never speak audibly speak to me. But the bible declares that scripture is directly from Godly inspiration.
  4. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    31 Mar '14 07:12
    Fabian,
    Why not take the word of God to you? Scientists don't care that you believe a lie. Scientists did not take your sin and die for you. Christ died for you.
    First - I told you before that I don't respond well if I notice if anyone is using me as their personal object for their missionary efforts.

I told you once. I tell you again. If you try again, the third time, then I have to renounce our friendship and see you as one that only bugs me.
  5. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    31 Mar '14 07:19
    Fabian,
    If you are "open" for God, then don't be so unbelieving about what God can tell you. You believe "man's opinion" in science. Why then do you blindly say that the bible is lying in creation? Evolution nor cosmology origin is proven. You are taking the word of some people.

God may never speak audibly speak to me. But the bible declares that scripture is directly from Godly inspiration.
    I am open to god, to any god, to show me the truth.
    Your god fails, others god fails, there are no gods known to show us anything.

"Why then do you blindly say that..."
    Now you sounds like RJHinds. Do you really agree with his teachings? And methods to convince people that his is right and has the truth? By insulting others?
    What would you think if I tell you that you believe in desinformation, that you follow blindly your spiritual leaders without thinking for yourself, that you feel comfort in ignorance? How would you response? With anger, of course. Why do you think I wouldn't respond in a similar way?

"Evolution nor cosmology origin is proven."
    You are wrong. And you know it.
  6. Joined
    10 May '07
    Moves
    31 Mar '14 10:36
    Hello FabianFnas - good to see you again.

A wise comment:

“People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they’re not on your road doesn’t mean they’ve gotten lost.” - Dalai Lama
  7. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    31 Mar '14 11:03
    Originally posted by lolof
    Hello FabianFnas - good to see you again.

A wise comment:

“People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they’re not on your road doesn’t mean they’ve gotten lost.” - Dalai Lama
    Nice to meet you here again, lolof!

Dalai Lama is a really wise man.
  8. Joined
    10 May '07
    Moves
    31 Mar '14 11:12
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Nice to meet you here again, lolof!

Dalai Lama is a really wise man.
    I don't think I have ever posted in this forum before - Swedes don't often take sides in these topics. It was good to see your name again. 🙂
  9. Joined
    31 Jan '06
    Moves
    02 Apr '14 00:53
    Fabian,
    I don't respond with anger. Science has not proven evolution nor cosmological origin. There is even less scientific "data" for cosmological origin than for evolution.

Darwin could try to use all 5 senses to come up with data. No man has been into deep space to really use up close his senses to come up with cosmological data.

Both are only opinions. They are from the minds of a man. It is better to take God as true than sinful and blind man. I am blind to a certain extent about God. But, when man goes about saying that God is a liar, then man is in error. God who created us is not a liar.
  10. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    02 Apr '14 06:361 edit
    Fabian,
    I don't respond with anger. Science has not proven evolution nor cosmological origin. There is even less scientific "data" for cosmological origin than for evolution.

Darwin could try to use all 5 senses to come up with data. No man has been into deep space to really use up close his senses to come up with cosmological data.

Both are on ...[text shortened]... n goes about saying that God is a liar, then man is in error. God who created us is not a liar.
    You don't use the quote option, so I don't know what question you answer, or even if it is an answer. And I am to lazy to step back in the thread to see what you refer to. So I don't respond at all.
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    02 Apr '14 15:301 edit
    Fabian,

Both are on ...[text shortened]... n goes about saying that God is a liar, then man is in error. God who created us is not a liar.
    But that is like saying if you don't use your own eyes to see a planet in space it is not real science, like if you have to use the crutch of a telescope, you got it wrong. Seems like a big put down of science, that the progress of the last 1000 years of advancement means nothing in your eyes, and it also sounds like you are in the RJ camp where science is great till it seems to refute the bible.

The scientific method works wonders UNTIL it collides with biblical mythology like YEC thinks Earth is 6K years old and such even though scientist use the exact same method to work out how water freezes or what makes concrete strong or engineering huge waterworks and such.

But when it comes to biblical tales, science is now worthless because in your mind there is no question of the truth, it is your truth as written or inferred in the bible or nothing, since if it is the second, the bible is wrong and you can't accept that EVER.
  12. Joined
    31 Jan '06
    Moves
    04 Apr '14 01:04
    Fabian,
    You don't want me, apparently, to use you as a missionary effort object.

Does that mean that you don't want me to care about your soul's eternity in the lake of fire or with Christ?
  13. Joined
    31 Jan '06
    Moves
    04 Apr '14 01:11
    ThinkOfOne,
    I wonder how many eternal death's, New Testament Christian's will have to be blamed for. . .

King James Version
    ================
    Ezekiel 33: 8
    When I say unto the wicked, O wicked man, thou shalt surely die; if thou dost not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.
  14. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    04 Apr '14 06:36
    Fabian,
    You don't want me, apparently, to use you as a missionary effort object.

Does that mean that you don't want me to care about your soul's eternity in the lake of fire or with Christ?
    "You don't want me, apparently, to use you as a missionary effort object."
    Exactly. It's annoying and it lowers my respect toward you.

"Does that mean that you don't want me to care about your soul's eternity in the lake of fire or with Christ?"
    Not if you want my respect, no.

What if a satanist call satan to have mercy on your soul? Would you find that appealing? Remember that I don't see your god as a good god. Rather a cruel, jealous, bloodthirsty god. An evil god he is.
    And this I don't even discuss again. I've done it before and it turns very easaly to a marathon debate where we learn nothing (more) from eachother.
  15. Joined
    03 Sep '13
    Moves
    04 Apr '14 11:18
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    "You don't want me, apparently, to use you as a missionary effort object."
    Exactly. It's annoying and it lowers my respect toward you.

"Does that mean that you don't want me to care about your soul's eternity in the lake of fire or with Christ?"
    Not if you want my respect, no.

What if a satanist call satan to have mercy on your soul? Would you fin ...[text shortened]... fore and it turns very easaly to a marathon debate where we learn nothing (more) from eachother.
    What if a satanist call satan to have mercy on your soul? Would you find that appealing? Remember that I don't see your god as a good god. Rather a cruel, jealous, bloodthirsty god. An evil god he is.

How do you see satan?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree