edit:😠
    How old are you? 12 maybe 13?
  2. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    28 Aug '09 17:52
    Originally posted by duecer
    It will be called the One True United Church of Jehovah. Any one else who does not join my church and subscribe to the doctrines that I will divulge to them, will have to sleep dormant in the ground for all eternity. Jehovah has chosen me to be his faithful and discreet slave. You say you want proof? That just shows your lack of faith, and I will have to dism ...[text shortened]... me church for your current publications, credit cards are also accepted....no personal checks.
    Are thre any virgins invloved?
  3. Pepperland
    Moves
    28 Aug '09 17:55
    It will be called the One True United Church of Jehovah. Any one else who does not join my church and subscribe to the doctrines that I will divulge to them, will have to sleep dormant in the ground for all eternity. Jehovah has chosen me to be his faithful and discreet slave. You say you want proof? That just shows your lack of faith, and I will have to dism ...[text shortened]... me church for your current publications, credit cards are also accepted....no personal checks.
    very entertaining.

can I join?
    I promise I'll stop smoking and drinking (because that will somehow make me better than others), and I'll be pleased to wear a little suit, carry a bible and go knock on people's doors to try save their souls.
  4. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    28 Aug '09 18:25
    Originally posted by generalissimo
    very entertaining.

can I join?
    I promise I'll stop smoking and drinking (because that will somehow make me better than others), and I'll be pleased to wear a little suit, carry a bible and go knock on people's doors to try save their souls.
    Hey this is going great.... Don't stop.
  5. Standard memberduecer
    anybody seen my
    underpants??
    Moves
    28 Aug '09 18:44
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    Are thre any virgins invloved?
    only for the faithful inner circle of 144,000. we just started so you have a good shot at being one of those. I'll just need a major credit card and some i.d.
  6. Standard memberduecer
    anybody seen my
    underpants??
    Moves
    28 Aug '09 18:45
    Originally posted by generalissimo
    very entertaining.

can I join?
    you don't understand, we don't have to be better than everybody else, we'll just claim we are, and since Jehovah loves us more cuz we go door to door and use his name, we will be better
  7. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    28 Aug '09 18:46
    only for the faithful inner circle of 144,000. we just started so you have a good shot at being one of those. I'll just need a major credit card and some i.d.
    I'm in, but as soon as there's no virgins i'm out. It's all about the virgins for me man.
  8. Standard memberduecer
    anybody seen my
    underpants??
    Moves
    28 Aug '09 18:512 edits
    Gather round my children, gather round, for the Lord Jehovah has released new light unto me, so that i may release it unto you.

From now on we will not be celebrating any types of holidays or birthdays, instead Jehovah wants you to take all of your vacation time and work in our salvation factory where we silk screen t-shirts to sell at airports with God's light printed on them. We have run over costs and production is behind, so evryone who hopes to be apart of my... uh I mean Jehovahs governing body needs to pony up.

Let's go people! these t-shirts arent going to silk screen themselves😠 Don't you love Jehovah? Well then work harder and prove that your saved and more holy than your neighbor.
  9. Standard memberduecer
    anybody seen my
    underpants??
    Moves
    28 Aug '09 18:531 edit
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    I'm in, but as soon as there's no virgins i'm out. It's all about the virgins for me man.
    you'll have to take it slow my man, once is all it takes, and they're not virgins anymore.

edit: still waiting for that credit card info. money orders accepted...no personal checks
  10. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    28 Aug '09 19:31
    You should move to San Francisco. They start a new religion about every 3 weeks. You'd fit right in!
  11. Standard memberduecer
    anybody seen my
    underpants??
    Moves
    28 Aug '09 19:33
    Originally posted by bill718
    You should move to San Francisco. They start a new religion about every 3 weeks. You'd fit right in!
    note to self: start branch location in SF, take all credit for idea.
  12. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    28 Aug '09 19:35
    note to self: start branch location in SF, take all credit for idea.
    SF....Hum???? Wonder why there?
  13. Standard memberduecer
    anybody seen my
    underpants??
    Moves
    28 Aug '09 19:47
    Originally posted by galveston75
    SF....Hum???? Wonder why there?
    you have to go where the people need Jehovah the most, next stop Las Vegas!😵
  14. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    29 Aug '09 15:17
    you have to go where the people need Jehovah the most, next stop Las Vegas!😵
    Everybody needs Jesus not Jehovah.
  15. Pepperland
    Moves
    29 Aug '09 17:08
    you don't understand, we don't have to be better than everybody else, we'll just claim we are, and since Jehovah loves us more cuz we go door to door and use his name, we will be better
    so its even better than I thought!

btw, I agree with properknob, the virgins are a good idea.
    also, you should consider poligamy, after all, why have one virgin if you can have several? 😵

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree