1. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    29 Aug '09 17:13
    Originally posted by generalissimo
    so its even better than I thought!

btw, I agree with properknob, the virgins are a good idea.
    also, you should consider poligamy, after all, why have one virgin if you can have several? 😵
    Immoral.
  2. The sky
    Moves
    29 Aug '09 23:36
    Originally posted by duecer
    Any one else who does not join my church and subscribe to the doctrines that I will divulge to them, will have to sleep dormant in the ground for all eternity.
    Sounds good! (Is there a different way of sleeping than being dormant?)
  3. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    30 Aug '09 00:23
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    dormant;
    (of an animal) having normal physical functions suspended or slowed down for a period of time; in or as if in a deep sleep.

Not all sleep is a deep sleep.
  4. Standard memberduecer
    anybody seen my
    underpants??
    Moves
    30 Aug '09 00:37
    for a modest donation to the church we will gladly pipe in elevator music to your crypt.
  5. The sky
    Moves
    30 Aug '09 11:56
    Originally posted by daniel58
    dormant;
    (of an animal) having normal physical functions suspended or slowed down for a period of time; in or as if in a deep sleep.

Not all sleep is a deep sleep.
    Not all dormancy is deep sleep. From the Merriam-Webster:

dormant
    1 : represented on a coat of arms in a lying position with the head on the forepaws
    2 : marked by a suspension of activity: as a : temporarily devoid of external activity <a dormant volcano> b : temporarily in abeyance yet capable of being activated
    3 a : asleep, inactive b : having the faculties suspended : sluggish c : having biological activity suspended: as (1) : being in a state of suspended animation (2) : not actively growing but protected (as by bud scales) from the environment —used of plant parts
    4 : associated with, carried out, or applied during a period of dormancy <dormant grafting>

I think everybody who doesn't join duecer's church will be represented on a coat of arms in a lying position with the head on the forepaws.
  6. The sky
    Moves
    30 Aug '09 11:57
    Originally posted by duecer
    for a modest donation to the church we will gladly pipe in elevator music to your crypt.
    In that case I'll be very careful not to give any donations to your church.
  7. Standard memberduecer
    anybody seen my
    underpants??
    Moves
    31 Aug '09 13:01
    In that case I'll be very careful not to give any donations to your church.
    also if your donation is too meger, we will consider piping really bad elevator music, plus we may sell space to store toxic waste there. now pony up some dough😠
  8. Standard memberduecer
    anybody seen my
    underpants??
    Moves
    31 Aug '09 13:02
    Not all dormancy is deep sleep. From the Merriam-Webster:

dormant
    1 : represented on a coat of arms in a lying position with the head on the forepaws
    2 : marked by a suspension of activity: as a : temporarily devoid of external activity <a dormant volcano> b : temporarily in abeyance yet capable of being activated
    3 a : asleep, inactive b : having the ...[text shortened]... hurch will be represented on a coat of arms in a lying position with the head on the forepaws.
    yes that's quite correct, you are quickly rising in esteem, I may have to make you an alcolyte
  9. Standard memberduecer
    anybody seen my
    underpants??
    Moves
    31 Aug '09 18:38
    Gather round dear ones, for it is time for your indoctr....I mean education. Our first lesson this week is called "confounding the orthodox" we will discuss several ways in which we can frustrate, obfuscate, and recontextualate the scriptures. The orthodox will of course point out to you that they come from 2000 years of Apostolic tradition, and that they have the best schools and the most trained minds, but hey you have me, the discreet slave. The gospel and new light goes from Jehovah's lips to my ears, then from me to you as I see fit.

The first thing I want you to learn is to quote a number of bible verses (they are in your packet; about 10 should do for now), as you debate with the pagan 3 headed god worshipers, remember your best weapon is to ignore any and all commentary they may have, as it surely must come from the devil. After you have exhuasted all your verses simply start all over from the begining and claim that they fail to see on purpose. Practice this for the next week and we will move on to phase two, "How take scripture and bend it to fit your argument."

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree