1. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    21 Apr '17 11:221 edit
    Originally posted by roigam
    Possibly 2Co4:4 is in play here.
    ....among whom the god of this system of things has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, so that the illumination of the glorious good news about the Christ, who is the image of God, might not shine through.

So you are calling a fellow Christian an unbeliever? Isn't that rather offensive?
  2. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    21 Apr '17 12:07
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Can of worms !!! Why not deal with the issue in the opening post rather than focus on trivialities.
    Because it's none of your business.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Apr '17 12:08
    Originally posted by josephw
    Because it's none of your business.
    Is roigam lying about you?
  4. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    21 Apr '17 12:27
    Originally posted by FMF
    Is roigam lying about you?
    Interesting question. Seems everyone is lying about me. Take yourself for example. You say I'm religious. That's a lie. You say I worship a "God figure". That's a lie too.

In fact, most of what's posted in this forum is a lie. If it's not according to the truth, it's a lie.

The biggest lie of all, that many promulgate here, is that there's no God at all.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Apr '17 12:292 edits
    Interesting question. Seems everyone is lying about me. Take yourself for example. You say I'm religious. That's a lie. You say I worship a "God figure". That's a lie too.

In fact, most of what's posted in this forum is a lie. If it's not according to the truth, it's a lie.

The biggest lie of all, that many promulgate here, is that there's no God at all.
    Dude you married a sister! you are half Holy! half a brother! that's awesome! 😀
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Apr '17 12:38
    You say I'm religious. That's a lie. You say I worship a "God figure". That's a lie too.
    They are not lies on my part. Your relgion is Christianity and, in the course of practising your religion, you worship a god figure.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Apr '17 12:40
    Interesting question. Seems everyone is lying about me.
    Well? Is roigam lying about you?
  8. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    21 Apr '17 12:53
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Dude, I'm more halfass than anything else. 😉
  9. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    21 Apr '17 12:59
    Originally posted by FMF
    Well? Is roigam lying about you?
    That's between roigam and I.

That's all I'm telling you. I bet you're just itching for something juicy. 😲

Look, I gotta go. Real busy right now.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Apr '17 13:01
    Dude, I'm more halfass than anything else. 😉
    hehe still give my warmest Christian regards to our sister! She must be a gem of a lady!
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Apr '17 13:02

That's all I'm telling you. I bet you're just itching for something juicy. 😲

Look, I gotta go. Real busy right now.
    dude you don't have to tell him anything!
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Apr '17 13:03

That's all I'm telling you.
    Well, I will take him at his word ~ and assume he is being truthful ~ until or unless it turns out that I am wrong to do so.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Apr '17 13:053 edits
    Oh man that's delusional! they would mince you before you even knew what was happening to you and leave you feeling good about yourself afterwards.
    I was last visited by a pair of very pleasant JWs about 12 years ago. After a brief exchange I asked them the same question I periodically ask you:

"Is it a prerequisite for my attaining eternal life, that I become a member of the Jehovah's Witness organisation"?

As with when i ask you, their response was riddled with equivocation and contradiction; after which they left and I never saw them again. I hope the hope that my question fired in them a chink of light and a subsequent realisation that they could rid themselves of the shackles of your cult.
  14. PenTesting
    Moves
    21 Apr '17 13:25
    I agree totally with you but why is he so defensive ?
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Apr '17 13:29
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    I agree totally with you but why is he so defensive ?
    Maybe he is uncomfortable with the idea, after all we are hardly flavour of the month.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree