I turned

I turned

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
04 May 07

26 today.

Ursulakantor

Pittsburgh, PA

Moves
04 May 07

Originally posted by RBHILL
26 today.
Is that in Jesus years or in human years?

R

California

Moves
04 May 07

Originally posted by Nemesio
Is that in Jesus years or in human years?
Go back and look at the date of March 31. That was 5 in Christ. See you in the morning.

Ursulakantor

Pittsburgh, PA

Moves
04 May 07

Go back and look at the date of March 31. That was 5 in Christ. See you in the morning.
Ah. 5 years old. That explains the juvenile theology.

Thanks for the clarification.

Nemesio

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
04 May 07

Nemesio
Well now at least, his auto insurance bill will go down. Assuming he is not as reckless in a car......

R

California

Moves
05 May 07

Nemesio
God whats a child like faith.

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
05 May 07

God whats a child like faith.
And God blessed you with the spelling to complimente it.

R

California

Moves
05 May 07
2 edits

Originally posted by sonhouse
Well now at least, his auto insurance bill will go down. Assuming he is not as reckless in a car......
I have been polled over twice and got let go both time.

Once was at a red light. By a un marked police car. But I forgot my drivers licence. I told him I left it in my academy pants. which was the truth. He asked me what academy I told him the fire academy. Then he told me just to be more responcable. This was in Jan. 01. This was in a red 1990 cougar.

The next I went by a school at 45 mph. No kids where around. I stoped at the red light. then I saw him behind me. After the light turn red he flashed his lights. I pulled over into the neighborhood. He said do you know how fast you where going. I said as fast as everone else. Then he walked back to his bike and then came back and said just don't do it again. This was in a 77 black camero .

Now I have a 2003 GT Mustang, black.

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
05 May 07
1 edit

I have been polled over twice and got let go both time.

Once was at a red light. By a un marked police car. But I forgot my drivers licence. I told him I left it in my academy pants. which was the truth. He asked me what academy I told him the fire academy. Then he told me just to be more responcable. This was in Jan. 01. This was in a red 1990 cougar.
...[text shortened]... just don't do it again. This was in a 77 black camero .

Now I have a 2003 GT Mustang, black.
In your opinion, what is the best car for picking up women? I think this is an area where you could help DoctorScribbles. He drives a really crappy car unlike you.

R

California

Moves
05 May 07
1 edit

Originally posted by kirksey957
In your opinion, what is the best car for picking up women? I think this is an area where you could help DoctorScribbles. He drives a really crappy car unlike you.
Oh, the second time I got pulled over I think was in 04 or 05?

The two cars I would want is a Viper or a corvette. Or and Sport utility of any kind.

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
05 May 07

Oh, the second time I got pulled over I think was in 04 or 05?

The two cars I would want is a Viper or a corvette. Or and Sport utility of any kind.
Those are good choices. I'm guessing the SUV communicates stabilty and family whereas the Viper or the Corvette indicate a good hard bangin is in the cards.

r
petting the cat

On Clique Beach

Moves
05 May 07

Those are good choices. I'm guessing the SUV communicates stabilty and family whereas the Viper or the Corvette indicate a good hard bangin is in the cards.
No, no, no. An SUV communicates a wedding ring, and the only one he's picking up is his wife. A studmobile indicates that his loving and tenderness are reserved for the car. A crappy car means he spends his money on more important things...

N

The sky

Moves
05 May 07

Originally posted by reader1107
A crappy car means he spends his money on more important things...
What could be more important than a car?

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
05 May 07

Originally posted by reader1107
No, no, no. An SUV communicates a wedding ring, and the only one he's picking up is his wife. A studmobile indicates that his loving and tenderness are reserved for the car. A crappy car means he spends his money on more important things...
Something tells me you drive a Subaru Outback or something like that.

R

California

Moves
05 May 07

But for me personally I will always buy used cars. I hope to have this Mustang for ten years. Till 2016. And then get a use 2013 one. My wife could have the family car. Van or SUV.