1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Feb '11 10:23
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Suppose we allow the weather to get so bad it kills every human on the planet, will god give a crap?
    God would not care because all that is disappearing is the dust, and all the souls would sooner or later take birth elsewhere.

If it happened outside of Gods will then it would be different, but nothing happens outside of the will of God...ever.

You are indestructible and eternal (the soul)

You must remember that if that did happened then it was meant to happen, and it happens anyway because every time the cycle of Lord Brahma's life comes to an end, the whole material creation winds up and becomes un manifest......then it is re-created and starts all over again, and this goes on eternaly.

There are uncountable universes, and uncountable planets throughout the material creation, so there are plenty of places to go.
  2. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    03 Feb '11 11:151 edit
    Originally posted by vishvahetu
    God would not care because all that is disappearing is the dust, and all the souls would sooner or later take birth elsewhere.

If it happened outside of Gods will then it would be different, but nothing happens outside of the will of God...ever.

You must remember that if that did happened then it was and uncountable planets throughout the material creation, so there are plenty of places to go.
    Vish, the New Testament says that God the Father loves you. He sees beyond your faults and sees your needs. The Bible teaches that Jesus the Son of God loves Vish.

But where is the you to be loved if Vish dies and someone else completely different takes your place ? That is another person, animal, or plant. The problems of Vish, the struggles of Vish, the emotions, mind, and will of Vish are gone completely.

Then there is no more of YOU to be loved by God. See how different your teaching is from the Bible in this regard ? I believe the Bible. It is you that God loves. And it is YOU that the Son came to give eternal life to give God into you.
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    03 Feb '11 11:17

You must remember that if that did happened then it was ...[text shortened]... and uncountable planets throughout the material creation, so there are plenty of places to go.
    Its not that simple. The places open for reincarnation on other planets ,suitable for our souls, are pretty crap in comparison to this one.
    Seems god has put all "his" eggs in one basket and incarnated the best. (ie. Us)

Why else would the Earths history have such a huge population curve in recent years? (That question for Vishy,thnx)
  4. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Feb '11 13:43
    Originally posted by jaywill
    Vish, the New Testament says that God the Father loves you. He sees beyond your faults and sees your needs. The Bible teaches that Jesus the Son of God loves Vish.

But where is the you to be loved if Vish dies and someone else completely different takes your place ? That is another person, animal, or plant. The problems of Vish, the struggles of Vish, th ...[text shortened]... s you that God loves. And it is YOU that the Son came to give eternal life to give God into you.
    You are refusing to understand...

When you die the body rots and becomes dust in the wind.

The soul that you are, takes another body and identifies with that body with a brand new false ego.

The old you was not real, it was simply what you thought you were.

And the new you is not real either, because it is simply a new false ego.

You have been taking birth millions of times and identifying with the dust.

John Smith dust, Craig Watson dust, Mary Smith dust, Bob Sanders dust.....and you were never any of these false identities.

You are a spiritual soul part of God, and you real identity is a spiritual identity that at the moment is covered by the false identity and illusion.

When Jaywill dies, the soul which is really you, will take another birth and grows up to an adult human called maybe Bob Smith........but it is the same soul with a new identity.....and the identity called Jaywill is gone forever for the people who new Jaywill.

But Jaywill hasn't gone forever, but he has taken a different identity to live a fresh new life, and he now calls himself Bob Smith.

Do you understand now.....its all role playing.
  5. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Feb '11 13:551 edit
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Its not that simple. The places open for reincarnation on other planets ,suitable for our souls, are pretty crap in comparison to this one.
    Seems god has put all "his" eggs in one basket and incarnated the best. (ie. Us)

Why else would the Earths history have such a huge population curve in recent years? (That question for Vishy,thnx)
    The material creation is comprised of uncountable universes and uncountable planets, and in each universe there are the heavenly planets at the top, and the earthly planets in the middle, and the lower planets of ignorance at the bottom.

The heavenly planets are not the same heaven that the Christians talk of, but are material planets where there is superior enjoyment and life is lived for thousands of years, but it is also temporary and everyone must meet with death.

So straight away you can see that the heavenly planets would be far better than the earthly planets or the lower planets.

Even the earthly planets have their diverse differences and this planet we are on, is not the Jewel of the cosmos as the Christians state.

This planet earth is just an average run of the mill earthly planet, probably on the lower end of the scale....because we have wars and crime and corruption and poverty and ignorance and false religion. etc.
  6. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    03 Feb '11 15:012 edits

The soul that you are, takes another body and identifies with that body with a brand new false ego.

You have b ew life, and he now calls himself Bob Smith.

===========================

======================================

My ego may be problematic. But it is not false. I am not an illusion. And the love of God for me is practical and real.

God loves you. If you become a falcon or a prince in some next life, that person or thing has its OWN problems. The Savior God is concerned with you and I and our lives right now.

It is you that God loves.

================================

The thinking one is real or else he could not think to be anything.

You have no idea of any previous person or life you supposedly were before YOU were born. God loves YOU. It is not God loves the next guy after you are gone. It is YOU that God loves.

Is it you that He desires to save spirit and soul and body and not just soul or spirit. That is why Christ demonstrated the resurrection of Lazarus from the dead in John 11. And that is why He demonstrated His own resurrection from the dead.

He loves not only your soul and your spirit. He loves your arms, your eyes, your elbows, your head. He is the savior of the body. He loves YOU.

==============================

You have been taking birth millions of times and identifying with the dust.

John Smith dust, Craig Watson dust, Mary Smith dust, Bob Sanders dust.....and you were never any of these false identities.
    ====================================

Christ dies and rose for each person.

" ... the life which I now live in the flesh I live in faith, the faith of the Son of God Who loved me and gave Himself up for me." (Gal. 2:20)

Christ is the Savior Who loved me and mingles His Spirit with me - "He who is joined to the Lord is one spirit" ( 1 Cor. 6:17)

As a branch is grafted into a tree so God "organically" binds and blends Jesus Himself with each saved one. If a sick branch is grafted into a healthy tree, the life of the healthy tree can flow into the branch and heal it.

God saves man by grafting into the Son of God Jesus. It is YOU that He loves. And in each person's own life they are saved each, by being attached deep within to the Lord Jesus.

He loves you and gave Himself up for you.

==================================
    You are a spiritual soul part of God, and you real identity is a spiritual identity that at the moment is covered by the false identity and illusion.
    ===================================

The life of God can be born into me through receiving Jesus as Lord and Savior.

When I see that He died for me, in His resurrection I can see that He can live for me, from within me.

I need cleansing in the eternal redemption of Christ before Christ can live in me as the Holy Spirit the "life giving Spirit" .

"The last Adam became a life giving Spirit" (1 Cor. 15:45) This life giving Spirit is God, is Jesus - Who is God become our born, crucified and resurrected Savior.

==================================
    When Jaywill dies, the soul which is really you, will take another birth and grows up to an adult human called maybe Bob Smith........but it is the same soul with a new identity.....and the identity called Jaywill is gone forever for the people who new Jaywill.
    ============================

I have been crucified with Christ and buried with Christ. I have been raised with Christ to walk in newness of life.

Christ is my history and my destiny. Christ is all I need. Christ is all God has to give me.

===================================
    But Jaywill hasn't gone forever, but he has taken a different identity to live a fresh new life, and he now calls himself Bob Smith.
    =======================================

The fresh new life I can live is by receiving Christ as Lord.

"So then if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old things have passed away; behold, they have become new." (2 Cor. 5:17)

My new beginning is Jesus Christ.

==========================
    ===============================

Yes. But there is only one new Person that each man and woman needs. That is the resurrected Jesus Christ the Son of Man, the Son of God.

"We have been buried into His death, in order that just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, so also we might walk in newness of life.

For if we have grown together with Him in the likeness of His death, indeed we will also be in the likeness of His resurrection." (Romans 5:4,5)

The old things are passed away. In the realm of Christ we are a new creation.
    In Him the saved grows into the likeness of Christ.

The Jesus Who has come into the heart spreads and saturates the soul blending the saved sinner with the eternal life of the Triune God.

In the end even the body is resurrected, glorified, and we are saved to the uttermost - not another who you were reincarnated to. But you yourself are forgiven, sanctified, transformed, resurrected, glorified, divinized and deified.

Swallowed up in immortality - YOU - Vish whom Christ loved and died and rose for.
  7. Joined
    05 Jan '11
    Moves
    03 Feb '11 15:03
    If there was a god I dont think he would
  8. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    03 Feb '11 15:04
    Originally posted by xrv92
    If there was a god I dont think he would
    God loves you.
  9. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    03 Feb '11 15:09
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Suppose we allow the weather to get so bad it kills every human on the planet, will god give a crap?
    God doesn't care. He would support our effort to kill ourselves.

He's done it once before (according to the myth) and let it rain to fill all the world to a depth to over 8 km. Everyone died but 8 persons. And he didn't lift a finger to prevent it, he supported it, he created it.

The Christian god is indeed an evil god.
  10. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Feb '11 16:13
    [b]===========================

My ego may be problematic. But it is not false. I am not an illusion. ...[text shortened]... wallowed up in immortality - YOU - Vish whom Christ loved and died and rose for.[/b]
    You still miss the point...

God loves you the soul, not you Bob Smith.

Bob Smith doesn't exist, because Bob Smith is an illusion.

The proof that Bob Smith is an illusion,...... is that, the Bob Smith that everyone knows is dust.

And the ego that is Bob Smith is finished at death, and with the new birth comes a brand new ego, because when the baby is born it identifies with its new body and surroundings.

Even if Bob Smith lives the spiritual life and loves God.....God still doesn't love Bob Smith, but loves the soul that is calling himself Bob Smith.

Jaywill doesn't exist in reality, but the soul that is in the body of Jaywill is the reality and eternal, and one day Jaywill will become dust after death, but the soul will not, and it will take another birth and when the new body is born the parents will call it Jack Crosby......so now the old Jaywill has become Jack Crosby.

The false teaching that the rotting body will reserect is absolute nonsense.
  11. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    03 Feb '11 16:35
    You still miss the point...

God loves you the soul, not you Bob Smith.

Bob Smith doesn't exist, because Bob Smith is an illusion.

The proof that Bob Smith is an illusion,...... is that, the Bob Smith that everyone knows is dust.

And the ego that is Bob Smith is finished at death, and with the new birth comes a brand new ego, because when the ...[text shortened]... Jack Crosby.

You do not believe that God loves you. You cannot believe that it is you that Jesus came to save.

"Do not marvel at this, for an hour is coming in which all in the tombs will hear His voice and will come forth: those who have done good to the resurrection of life; and those who have practiced evil, to the resurrection of judgment." (John 5:29)

Either way your resurrection is an inevitable and inescapable event of world history. Why set yourself up for a bitter disappointment ? Christ rose and you also will be raised from the dead if so you die before His second coming.

This I know. Praise God.
  12. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Feb '11 18:34
    [b]================================

You do not believe that God loves you. You cannot believe that it is you that Jesus came to save.

"Do not marvel at this, for an hour is coming in which all in the tombs will hear ...[text shortened]... e raised from the dead if so you die before His second coming.

This I know. Praise God.
    Your rejectance of truth, and your support of error is very dangerous, and not because you believe it....but because you teach it.

This false Christian superstitious nonsense, is child abuse when you present it to children, which you do because I am aware of Sunday school for the young ones.

Get them while their young and impressionable, and feed them full of nonsense.....its woeful.

Christianity is directly responsible for all the atheism in the world, because when people hear the false doctrine, they end up rejecting God.

Christianity the religion of the animal killers.
  13. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    03 Feb '11 19:211 edit
    Your rejectance of truth, and your support of error is very dangerous, and not because you believe it....but because you teach it.

This false Christian superstitious nonsense, is child abuse when you present it to children, which you do because I am aware of Sunday school for the young ones.

Get them while their young and impressionable, and feed th ...[text shortened]... false doctrine, they end up rejecting God.

Christianity the religion of the animal killers.
    We both cannot be right. One, or both of us, is an obsessed fanatic.

I attempt to give some reasons why I believe. You do too. But very often you seem to just fall into diatribes. There is no discussion or reasoning with diatribes.

Either both of us are obsessed ( I hear applause in the backround ) or one of us is fanatical. We both cannot be right about some of this.

Again, Jesus Christ is a Man in history not merely talking the talk but having walked the lofty and transcending talk. A band of people, who found not benefit but a stack of trouble, were suddenly transformed to be witnesses to what they believed was a resurrected Christ.

I believe that THEY believed that the Master had been raised from the dead. And I believe that He did rise. And for issues of human life Christ is the one with the ring of authority that demands He be listened to. If He went into death and came out again, it behooves us to learn from Him what to expect in this realm.

Jesus loves you Vish.
  14. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Feb '11 21:17
    We both cannot be right. One, or both of us, is an obsessed fanatic.

I attempt to give some reasons why I believe. You do too. But very often you seem to just fall into diatribes. There is no discussion or reasoning with diatribes.

Either both of us are obsessed ( I hear applause in the backround ) or one of us is fanatical. We both cannot be right ...[text shortened]... gain, it behooves us to learn from Him what to expect in this realm.

Jesus loves you Vish.
    I you were sincere you would study the Vedanta Sutra which was presenting knowledge of God, for hundreds of thousands of years before the meat eaters religion was fabricated.

So why would you not study this and find the truth.

You want to know the things of God,..... so Vedanta shall teach you correctly.

Why cling to the error of the Bible.

Why would you refuse to avail yourself to more knowledge of God and his word.

Vedanta is the first and original teaching....why reject on whim.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree