1. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    06 Jun '15 08:497 edits
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Thanks for the link. I'm not too surprised this topic has been discussed before.

"The flood came about to destroy the Nephilim’s offspring. They were an abomination and against God’s plan." - Written by Phil Najera.

So the flood was not about God losing patience with man, but rather his response to creation straying from his divine plan?
    You're welcome. "The flood came about to destroy the Nephilim’s offspring. They were an abomination and against God’s plan." - Written by Phil Najera. Yes, the cohabitation of these fallen angels [demons] with the daughters of men was part of Satan's plan to thwart God's Plan to reconcile the depraved human race unto Himself. // "So the flood was not about God losing patience with man, but rather his response to creation straying from his divine plan?" Yes, Ghost of a Duke, with the exception of eight people the human race had become half demon/half human. The "flood" preserved the human race through which the Prophesied Messiah would appear in hypostatic union [undiminished deity and perfect humanity in one person forever] at Christ's First Advent. God remains patient with each human being today, not willing that any should perish [John 3:16]. Satan's plan today is to confuse unbelievers with religion [emphasis on good works] and to undermine the priorities of believers in Christ [to grow in grace to maturity].
  2. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    06 Jun '15 09:201 edit
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    He would sure know how to sacrifice His pieces!
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    "He would play the Kings gambit as white. And he'd play the Lion as black."

"He would sure know how to sacrifice His pieces!"

RB, I've enjoyed your comments and am wondering how many moves a chess game between you and Him would last.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree