1. Forgotten
    Moves
    20 Jan '06 06:58
    Originally posted by whodey
    As I said before, evil is a term to describe the absence of good. It is comparible to saying that you are getting cold even though coldness does not exist. Nevertheless, you know when you are getting cold. God created heat and light. He did not create darkness and cold or evil. Therefore those items do not exist. These terms simply denote the absence of what is present.
    How original sir.It is not like I posted the same thought myself months agp.
  2. Joined
    23 Sep '05
    Moves
    20 Jan '06 08:09
    Originally posted by aspviper666
    How original sir.It is not like I posted the same thought myself months agp.
    You honestly believe that someone will go back months to see if anyone has posted his point of view before sharing it? So what if you posted the same thoughts yourself months ago? Who cares?

There's not a single thought in this world that is still in any way original. We're all repeating ourselfs and others, using new words and new analogies. The basic messages is the same as they've always been.

Not even the absence of meaning would be an original thought anymore.
  3. Joined
    17 Jun '05
    Moves
    20 Jan '06 16:12
    Originally posted by stocken

There's not a single thought in this world that is still in any way original.
    There are just they are rarer then the common thoughts when one occurs a book is written or a new scientific discovery is made I remember watching a program about space and it had the first person to figure out the cause of pulsations in the rings around Jupiter, that thought was original. Newton, Einstein, Darwin all had "first" thoughts and are remembered for them.
  4. Joined
    23 Sep '05
    Moves
    20 Jan '06 18:33
    Originally posted by Will Everitt
    There are just they are rarer then the common thoughts when one occurs a book is written or a new scientific discovery is made I remember watching a program about space and it had the first person to figure out the cause of pulsations in the rings around Jupiter, that thought was original. Newton, Einstein, Darwin all had "first" thoughts and are remembered for them.
    I stand corrected. But I think that original thoughts are so rare that it is highly (yes, even extremely) unlikely that only a lucky few will ever stumble across even one such thought in their lifetime. (And most won't even realize how original their thought really was).

The problem with being truly original in thought, is that you'll most likely end up in an asylum for the insane.
  5. Forgotten
    Moves
    20 Jan '06 23:17
    Originally posted by stocken
    The problem with being truly original in thought, is that you'll most likely end up in an asylum for the insane.
    Yes,and no family will visit you,and your only joy is posting in forums.😞
  6. Joined
    23 Sep '05
    Moves
    21 Jan '06 20:35
    Originally posted by aspviper666
    Yes,and no family will visit you,and your only joy is posting in forums.😞
    I hear you. 🙄🙄

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree