1. St. Peter's
    Moves
    09 May '11 15:08
    Originally posted by Agerg
    he would have struck down the thieving[hidden](and most surely steaming drunk)[/hidden]gypsies that nicked by bike seat with a bolt of lightning before the transaction was completed! Alas I saw no steaming corpse heaped next to my fold up bike (sans seat). πŸ™
    Have had to cycle 2 miles back home, entirely uphill, and on the pavements standing up, from the library at 3.a.m >>:[
    they actually believe in God,a nd prayed before and after "borrowing" your seat, therefor God showed them favor, and you his disfavor
  2. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    09 May '11 21:02
    Good shot! ;]
    It's good to know you can take a joke.
    As for the OP, I am sorry you got your seat nicked. As for God's part in it, the thieves will be made accountable in the end. As for your end, buy a seat and move on my friend. Life is too short to rant about trivial incidences. You've missed out on rose smelling time. πŸ˜€
  3. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    09 May '11 21:262 edits
    he would have struck down the thieving[hidden](and most surely steaming drunk)[/hidden]gypsies that nicked by bike seat with a bolt of lightning before the transaction was completed! Alas I saw no steaming corpse heaped next to my fold up bike (sans seat). πŸ™
    Have had to cycle 2 miles back home, entirely uphill, and on the pavements standing up, from the library at 3.a.m >>:[
    Maybe the delay saved your life. You just never know. But be careful out there Agerg. I heard a story about a man that ran out of a building into a bustling crowd shouting that there is no God and that if there were he dared him to strike him dead to prove it. Nothing happened. So he laughed out loud and mocked God for all to hear.

Later that day as the man arrived home he reached for the door, and as he opened it a moth flew into his mouth and lodged itself in his esophagus.

I don't know whether it's true or not, but if God did it, that would surely be evidence that God is a dick. If there is a God! Right?
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    10 May '11 21:20
    Lol πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€
    The increasingly difficult physical austeritities we have to perform are the constant reminder that there must be an easier way to do all this. (At least thats what they tell me). As for the gypsies they will have to live with the guilt of knicking that bike seat forever :]
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    20 May '11 21:58
    Originally posted by josephw
    Maybe the delay saved your life. You just never know. But be careful out there Agerg. I heard a story about a man that ran out of a building into a bustling crowd shouting that there is no God and that if there were he dared him to strike him dead to prove it. Nothing happened. So he laughed out loud and mocked God for all to hear.

Later that day as the m ...[text shortened]... but if God did it, that would surely be evidence that God is a dick. If there is a God! Right?
    Seems Proper Knob, twitehead and the rest have passed to comment on this story, I wonder why?

I opennly mock the christian god with no reprecussions , day in, day out.
    The guy with the fly in his throaght must've deserved it.
  6. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    21 May '11 12:38
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Seems Proper Knob, twitehead and the rest have passed to comment on this story, I wonder why?

I opennly mock the christian god with no reprecussions , day in, day out.
    The guy with the fly in his throaght must've deserved it.
    1 Timothy 5:24 - Some men's sins are open beforehand, going before to judgment; and some men they follow after.

I bet this verse just puzzles you. Maybe not.

Watch your tongue karoly. You may get away with mocking God today, but you and I and everyone else will give an account for every word we speak.

Be careful. You never know when a piano may fall on you! πŸ˜‰
  7. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    21 May '11 21:49
    1 Timothy 5:24 - Some men's sins are open beforehand, going before to judgment; and some men they follow after.

I bet this verse just puzzles you. Maybe not.

Watch your tongue karoly. You may get away with mocking God today, but you and I and everyone else will give an account for every word we speak.

Be careful. You never know when a piano may fall on you! πŸ˜‰
    Sure thing. I'll let you know if any huge accident befalls me, or if I stop posting altogether you may assume that I died from a vengeful god.
  8. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    22 May '11 12:33
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Sure thing. I'll let you know if any huge accident befalls me, or if I stop posting altogether you may assume that I died from a vengeful god.
    Or maybe you'll forget to look both ways before you cross the street.

Vengeful God? You are ignorant. There is nothing wrong with God, and everything wrong with us.

You should learn to think for yourself instead of spouting off the God hating party line. You have never read the Bible. You don't know what you're talking about.
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    22 May '11 20:47
    Or maybe you'll forget to look both ways before you cross the street.

Vengeful God? You are ignorant. There is nothing wrong with God, and everything wrong with us.

You should learn to think for yourself instead of spouting off the God hating party line. You have never read the Bible. You don't know what you're talking about.
    Think for myself? lol
    Did Jesus, or the church or whatever other christian scources tell you that? ..or did you "think for yourself" ?
  10. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    23 May '11 04:11
    There are no strangers under the cherry tree, still sad you keep up roaming in your dreams😡

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree