18 Aug '06 10:44
    Look up to see Darfius' take on "aliens."

🙄
  2. Joined
    11 Jul '06
    Moves
    23 Aug '06 10:31
    Originally posted by telerion
    Well, I no longer believe in God, but when I did, I also believed in demons. Basically, it was like something out of a Frank E. Peretti novel. Angels and demons doing battle. The saints prayers invigorating the troops (ala Daniel). We believed in demon possession and demon oppression, a milder condition. I did attend at least two exorcisms that I can r ...[text shortened]... tition. I think it is quite common among the more charismatically-inclined protestant churches.
    telerion, since you 'no longer' believe in God, I assume that you DID at one time believe in God. I'm curious, what made you lose your belief in Him? And then why did you believe in Him in the first place? Was it because your parents and friends influenced your thinking?
  3. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    24 Aug '06 00:31
    Originally posted by pcaspian
    [b]If you believe in God, do you also believe in Demons ?

A question to those that believe in God. What happened to those Demon's Jesus excorsized, did they dissapear ?

If we believe in God, angels and demons, do we believe angels walk amongst us ? What is the role of demons ? With exception to a few evangelical churches, I don't think I've co ...[text shortened]... this "too" 'Easter Bunny", or a reality we simply do not address ?

I open th3 floor.[/b]
    well, phlaby for one hmmm oh and my younger siblings.
  4. Joined
    13 Nov '06
    Moves
    14 Dec '06 02:53
    yes there is demons b/c there is angels and the opp. of angels is demons
  5. Standard memberamannion
    Andrew Mannion
    Melbourne, Australia
    Moves
    14 Dec '06 02:56
    Originally posted by grandslam842
    yes there is demons b/c there is angels and the opp. of angels is demons
    Yet another valuable insight from GS.
    Nice one.
  6. Joined
    13 Nov '06
    Moves
    14 Dec '06 03:07
    once again amannion i'm not trying to be a suckup just trying to put in my 2 cents

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree