1. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    25 May '18 13:222 edits
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    What exactly do you have to gain from trotting out your one-trick-pony show yet again?

There is so much more about Christianity that you ignore.
    There is so much more about Christianity that you ignore.

Christianity does not have the gospel preached by Jesus during His ministry as its foundation. If you don't believe it, look at the "religious right". Many of their beliefs are antithetical to the gospel preached by Jesus during His ministry.

As such, there is so much about Christianity that should not only be ignored, but denounced.
  2. Standard memberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Moves
    25 May '18 13:25
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    WHAT?!?

Oh, you did NOT just say that...
    Ayep. I done did.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    25 May '18 16:09
    Originally posted by @thinkofone
    [b]There is so much more about Christianity that you ignore.

Christianity does not have the gospel preached by Jesus during His ministry as its foundation. If you don't believe it, look at the "religious right". Many of their beliefs are antithetical to the gospel preached by Jesus during His ministry.

As such, there is so much about Christianity that should not only be ignored, but denounced.[/b]
    Why do you ignore the parts of the Bible that say to believe in Jesus and where Jesus identifies as God, does not correct when others identify Him as God, speaks of His death and Resurrection, accepts worship, forgives sins, performs miracles and on and on.

If Jesus was just a man, as you claim, by what authority did he say how one enters heaven? Because he said he had the authority to know and say that?

If Jesus was never Resurrected, as was reported in all four Gospels, how can you trust that the Gospel writers got anything right?
  4. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    25 May '18 16:46
    Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
    Ayep. I done did.
    Do you have any more to say about woman's proper role, feminism and progressivism?
  5. Standard memberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Moves
    25 May '18 16:51
    The feminist movement has been hijacked by the leftist progressives™ who care little about actually empowering women, and instead seek to resist anyone or anything traditional or conservative. Their main focus is winning votes which requires a constant spew of propaganda designed to win over low-information constituents, most of whom aren't old enough to know better.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree