This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

2. Standard memberColetti
    W.P. Extraordinaire
    State of Franklin
    Moves
    14 Apr '05 16:13
    Originally posted by sasquatch672
    I have no problem with anybody posting any opinion...once or twice. When you people post 21 times that "YOU'RE ALL GOING TO HELL" and "THE END IS NIGH...REPENT" and "ACCEPT JESUS AS YOUR SAVIOR OR BURN IN THE LAKE OF FIRE" - when you do that, incessantly, yeah, I might tell you to bugger off after you repeat yourselk the thirty-fifth time.
    The irony is you have to make an effort to actually read these posts first. It's interesting that they effect people so much. It's not like we're standing in your living room breathing down your neck. It's text on a screen - and you know who the messages are coming from. You have to actually go looking for them.

You have to start you pc, browser, this website, this forum, and this thread, and go down to the end of the thread or read each post. For some reason - it's hard to think that the person posting is being very pushy if it takes that much effort for you to find the post to complain about.
  3. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    14 Apr '05 18:20

4. Standard memberColetti
    W.P. Extraordinaire
    State of Franklin
    Moves
    14 Apr '05 18:25
    I'm not going to flame somebody unless they're ridiculously off-topic and repeat themselves ad nauseum. Like the idiot who started 43 Terry Schiavo threads - Darfius, I believe. I'm not going to attack someone's beliefs or go after somebody unless they start posting things like "You're going to hell for eating corn chips" or some other similar ...[text shortened]... ou holy rollers as persecution of Christians. Get over yourself and stop being so melodramatic.
    No one is pushing these words down your throat. You did not read this by accident. So take a little responsibility for yourself. Don't blame others for your emotional reactions.
  5. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    14 Apr '05 19:02

6. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    14 Apr '05 19:43
    See, this is what people like you do. Let me first say that if Christy Turlington (and I doubt you'd know who she is, but I'm going to keep going anyway) posted over and over and over in this thread, "I WANT TO GET NAKED FOR YOU AND LET YOU DO ANYTHING YOU WANT TO ME", I'd eventually get tired of it. She'd get a little more leash than you people ...[text shortened]... you recite. But then again you're not allowed to think, are you, nor are you inclined to.
    What are you tired off? Tired of someone that believes that Salvation is real, is trying to let the world know that JESUS is soon to come? Tired of someone letting you know you are lost without CHRIST? Tired of someone letting you know that JESUS, and all HE taught is real and true? Tired of someone telling you that you are a sinner, and you will die in your sin? Unless you accept JESUS CHRIST as your SAVIOR! Or are you tired of someone telling you that the the day is comming that you will regret that you did not listen? If you are, maybe it is time that you got saved!
  7. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    14 Apr '05 19:521 edit
    See, this is what people like you do. Let me first say that if Christy Turlington (and I doubt you'd know who she is, but I'm going to keep going anyway) posted over and over and over in this thread, "I WANT TO GET NAKED FOR YOU AN ...[text shortened]... ou're not allowed to think, are you, nor are you inclined to.
    geesh sasq, I dislike the raving fundamentalist as much as the next guy, but I generally find that while I disagree with Coletti, he is not anywhere near on par with Darfius or dj2becker or the rest. As far as I know, he believes that you will go to Hell if you do not submit your life to Christ. Still I don't think he beats us over the head with it. And he is pretty sparing with the Caps-Locks.

I fear we may attenuate the strong implications of being a Darfius by using it too freely. Hell, I think some one called no1 a Darfius recently! Come on people. Let's preserve the integrity of insults!

Edit: Just observe post above for case in point.
  8. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    14 Apr '05 19:59

9. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    14 Apr '05 20:01

10. Standard memberColetti
    W.P. Extraordinaire
    State of Franklin
    Moves
    14 Apr '05 20:09
    You know, you're right. I didn't like the "take responsibility for your emotions" bit, so for now he's pegged as sanctimonious and condescending. But he's not as bad as Darf, and certainly not as bad as bf101.
    I probably earned that with my "take responsibility for your emotions" comment. I tend to toss in zingers when restraint is called for. I apologize for taking the shot at you. Sometimes I think it's all in fun, but it's not a good example of "walking my talk."
  11. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    14 Apr '05 20:21

12. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    15 Apr '05 02:57
    Originally posted by blindfaith101
    What are you tired off? Tired of someone that believes that Salvation is real, is trying to let the world know that JESUS is soon to come? Tired of someone letting you know you are lost without CHRIST? Tired of someone letting you know that JESUS, and all HE taught is real and true? Tired of someone telling you that you are a sinner, and you will die i ...[text shortened]... g that you will regret that you did not listen? If you are, maybe it is time that you got saved!
    I think that you need to understand there Blindfaith that not all want to hear your message. Some will be responsive to your message others will not but I think this is a prime example of what others are saying. I question at times if this is the correct place to be preaching the gospel. I do think that everyone here at RHP has the right to there views/opinions if they want and even debate the issues but to what end?? If someome wants to believe the earth is flat then so be it.I also think that truly sharing the gospel takes time and you build relationships with people not something done over a chess site. I also believe that in all things love and patients and friendships built even if that person does not accept the messsage. Some of my best friends are not Christians yet they would give me the shirt off there back in a second if needed. I do not look down on them at all but see them as fellow humans created in the image of God. Anyway this not meant to offend but maybe to help you in someway or not. Peace out Manny
  13. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    15 Apr '05 02:59
    On second though I guess you can kind of build frienships over a chess site but just seems hard. Manny
  14. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    15 Apr '05 03:14
    one final thing is that I agree with an earlier post in this thread that all of the stuff posted in all of these threads are not cramed down our throats. We choose to read them and post back to others. I think that is what makes it cool. I know I was afraid to post at first and now at times I do see the fruitlessness of arguing with people and the same arguments go over and over again it is crazy. I do enjoy reading the postings though. At times I just have to remember it is about the chess that is the best reason to come to RHP. Anyway peace out Manny
  15. NY
    Moves
    15 Apr '05 03:16
    Originally posted by Born Free
    ARE THERE ANY CHRISTIANS HERE AT ALL IF THER IS SEND ME A MESSAGE
    YAY I WANNA BE LIKE YOU... IM A WICCAN ANNY ONE ELSE HERE A WICCAN PM ME!

PSHAAHHHH!!!!
    fyiysaygdcf
    figure that one out..lol

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree