IM A CHRISTIAN

IM A CHRISTIAN

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

b

Moves
15 Apr 05

Originally posted by menace71
I think that you need to understand there Blindfaith that not all want to hear your message. Some will be responsive to your message others will not but I think this is a prime example of what others are saying. I question at times if this is the correct place to be preaching the gospel. I do think that everyone here at RHP has the right to there views/opin ...[text shortened]... d. Anyway this not meant to offend but maybe to help you in someway or not. Peace out Manny
Sounds like the same thing that the Scribes and Pharisees were telling JESUS. We listen to your message but.................
Why are you so hard on us..................
What gives you the right to preach ........................
You may not like the messages. But noone here at RHP is forced to read them. You have the freedom to ignore them. Sure everyone has the right to express themselves until it comes to spreading THE WORD OF GOD. As long as those preach the anti-christ nothing is said. But then it does not matter THE WORD OF GOD goes forth regardless.

t
True X X Xian

The Lord's Army

Moves
15 Apr 05

Originally posted by menace71
I think that you need to understand there Blindfaith that not all want to hear your message. Some will be responsive to your message others will not but I think this is a prime example of what others are saying. I question at times if this is the correct place to be preaching the gospel. I do think that everyone here at RHP has the right to there views/opin ...[text shortened]... d. Anyway this not meant to offend but maybe to help you in someway or not. Peace out Manny
Excellent. And rec'd.

t
True X X Xian

The Lord's Army

Moves
15 Apr 05

Originally posted by blindfaith101
Sounds like the same thing that the Scribes and Pharisees were telling JESUS. We listen to your message but.................
Why are you so hard on us..................
What gives you the right to preach ........................
You may not like the messages. But noone here at RHP is forced to read them. You have the freedom to ignore them. Sure eve ...[text shortened]... anti-christ nothing is said. But then it does not matter THE WORD OF GOD goes forth regardless.
The only advice I can give you is be sure you are walking in the will of the Lord and not in your own flesh.

b

Moves
15 Apr 05

Originally posted by telerion
The only advice I can give you is be sure you are walking in the will of the Lord and not in your own flesh.
THE WORD OF GOD teaches you to know the difference. My flesh would say let all unbelievers go straight to hell. My Spiritual self says follow the will and the teachings of CHRIST. Let the world know that there Salvation through JESUS CHRIST. All of JESUS CHRIST.

s
Don't Like It Leave

Walking the earth.

Moves
15 Apr 05

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
15 Apr 05

Originally posted by blindfaith101
THE WORD OF GOD teaches you to know the difference. My flesh would say let all unbelievers go straight to hell. My Spiritual self says follow the will and the teachings of CHRIST. Let the world know that there Salvation through JESUS CHRIST. All of JESUS CHRIST.
I think this is the point right there. In my flesh or not I don't want anyone to go to hell!!! I think though that you sound like a robot at times. You do not know me really but I am a Christian. I do know my bible well. I've done the church thing. I guess my frustation is are you a human do you enjoy other people or are you just on this rampage. You can be a noisey gong or whatever and never get your message across because you have not love. God/Christ would this of you. I don't mean to personally attack you but I've been reading your post for weeks and I challenge you to just talk to people. Manny

s
Don't Like It Leave

Walking the earth.

Moves
15 Apr 05

s
Don't Like It Leave

Walking the earth.

Moves
15 Apr 05