ARE THERE ANY CHRISTIANS HERE AT ALL IF THER IS SEND ME A MESSAGE
  2. Joined
    03 Dec '03
    Moves
    13 Apr '05 17:51
    Originally posted by Born Free

😲
    Didn't you post this same thing in the General forum recently?
    What are you planning to do with the Christians you gather?
  3. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    13 Apr '05 19:091 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    13 Apr '05 20:47
    "And they'll know we are Christians by our CAPS, by our CAPS.
    Yes, they will know we are Christians by our CAPS."

🙂
  5. Meddling with things
    Moves
    13 Apr '05 20:52
    ARE THERE ANY CHRISTIANS HERE AT ALL IF THER IS SEND ME A MESSAGE. PLEASE COME SOON AS THE LIONS ARE HUNGRY
    RRRRRRRRRRRRRoar
  6. Subscriberinvigorate
    Only 1 F in Uckfield
    Buxted UK
    Moves
    13 Apr '05 22:22
    Born Free - now a Christian - what happenend? where did it go wrong?
  7. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    13 Apr '05 23:41
    Yeah I don't want to be eaten!!! 🙂
    peace out Manny
  8. Standard memberOmnislash
    Digital Blasphemy
    Omnipresent
    Moves
    14 Apr '05 00:00
    I think you will find that there are plenty of Christians here, like myself. If you wish to discuss religion, I do it here in the spiritual forums as I enjoy a discussion of many minds.

I would caution you that there are likewise many here that will not share your belief, and some who will be....how can I put this....a bit less than cordial to you because of your views. This dissuades many people from discussing their beliefs (Christian and otherwise) in the forums. At the very lest thought you can read some of the discussions here and find people who share similar belief as yours to hold private discussions with.

Pax Vobiscum

9. Standard memberMaustrauser
    Lord Chook
    Stringybark
    Moves
    14 Apr '05 03:12
    Come, come, Omnislash.

We welcome everyone here. Except those who believe that because they claim to have found THE TRUTH, then they are required to force all the rest of us to find THE TRUTH?

PS. Why do Christian's use CAPS so often?
  10. Standard memberOmnislash
    Digital Blasphemy
    Omnipresent
    Moves
    14 Apr '05 03:23
    Originally posted by Maustrauser
    Come, come, Omnislash.

We welcome everyone here. Except those who believe that because they claim to have found THE TRUTH, then they are required to force all the rest of us to find THE TRUTH?

There are a lot of good people here we are quite pleasant to speak with and quite tolerant of opposing/different ideas than their own. I would like to think that I am one of those people, and at the very least I try to be.

However, I hope you will not deny that there are those who are not so tolerant, and even if an idea is expressed respectfully their retort lacks any semblance of politeness. Your example of someone claiming to have found "the truth" and thusly imposing that "truth" upon all of the people they come across is a fine example of what I am saying.

There exists intolerance on all sides of the fence. It is not prevalent, but since we are discussing what occurs in spirituals matters specifically, I thought it prudent to mention that the world is not all "rainbows and smiling faces". This forum, after all, holds the most heated discussions on this site.

I would like to express to you that I have the same distaste for the so-called "truth preachers" as you do (to a greater or lesser degree). Heck, me and Darfius see eye to eye on a matter about, oh, once a month or so. 😉

ps I do not believe the usage of caps has anything to do with theistic belief. 😀
  11. Standard memberColetti
    W.P. Extraordinaire
    State of Franklin
    Moves
    14 Apr '05 03:24
    Come, come, Omnislash.

why do people in general ignore capitalization so frequently
    and punctuation
    i don't get that
    du u
  12. Standard memberMaustrauser
    Lord Chook
    Stringybark
    Moves
    14 Apr '05 03:43
    Originally posted by Omnislash
    There are a lot of good people here we are quite pleasant to speak with and quite tolerant of opposing/different ideas than their own. I would like to think that I am one of those people, and at the very least I try to be.
    [snip]

There exists intolerance on all sides of the fence. It is not prevalent, but since we are discussing what occurs in spiritu ...[text shortened]... esser degree). Heck, me and Darfius see eye to eye on a matter about, oh, once a month or so. 😉

Fair enough! If you stumbled upon this forum expecting to meet all like-minded people one would be rather shocked.

I also try to be tolerant to ideas that are completely alien to mine, and I have to admit that I just can't hack it anymore and explode!😲

And Darf and I shared a virtual beer about a week ago. I was amazed.
  13. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    14 Apr '05 03:441 edit

Fair enough! If you stumbled upon this forum expecting to meet all like-minded people one would be rather shocked.

I also try to be tolerant to ideas that are completely alien to mine, and I have to admit that I just can't hack i ...[text shortened]... Darf and I shared a virtual beer about a week ago. I was amazed.
    Darfius drinks beer? That really surprises me. Good surprise though.

Oh yeah, I think I'll get a beer.

😏
  14. Standard memberOmnislash
    Digital Blasphemy
    Omnipresent
    Moves
    14 Apr '05 04:12

I also try to be tolerant to ideas that are completely alien to mine, and I have to admit that I just can't hack it anymore and explode!😲

And Darf and I shared a virtual beer about a week ago. I was amazed.
    LOL! You have always been fine in my book, but I think any forum warrior was had their moments of outrage when they spoke more out of emotion than any thing else. Cheers bud!

p.s. Was the beer kosher? 😉 😀
  15. London
    Moves
    14 Apr '05 09:08
    Originally posted by Omnislash
    LOL! You have always been fine in my book, but I think any forum warrior was had their moments of outrage when they spoke more out of emotion than any thing else. Cheers bud!

p.s. Was the beer kosher? 😉 😀
    Kosher beer? *looks puzzled*

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree